Nectar : Media Center Bar (exterior & interior)

Quality work as always!!! Keep it up!:yes:

why not enter this to the CG Cookie contest?

must admit, most of the pics deserve independent places on the top row lol!!!
5 stars? make it 50 dude!

well done!

Wow, I’ve rarely seen such a professional work.
For most of the renders, assuming everything is so weel designed, it’s hard to say if it’s CG or not when you don’t know it.

My most humble respect.
I hope I can reach such a level one day.

What a masterpiece.
Beyond your awesome designs and architectual skills it’s hard to said if it’s CG made or not on most of the view.

So professional.

Frankly I suppose a freethinker like Enrico just doesn’t mind about contests and their cages (rules, deadlines, etc).

Anyway:

Rule 4)

• It must be rendered with either Cycles or the Internal Renderer

ops I overlooked that his work was not done in Cycles. Still amazing!

Looks professional enough! This inspires me.

This is brutal man, good work

While I can’t answer for Enrico, my answer to “Why Octane, and not Cycles?” from a personal perspective since I also switched to it is the following:

Cycles has this CG look to all of it’s renders. It’s not about lack of texturing/bad lightning etc. due to the artist lack of skill. Is the overall light distribution across a model. Study several of the best cycles renders and octanes and you will see that the lightning is natural with octane. Yes they are supposed to work the same since they are both PT, but they don’t. I came to recognize if it’s cycles or octane made by it’s look with a very high degree of accuracy.

Could cycles give similar results? Possible if someone found out why the difference exists and fix it.

Ah yes and cycles doesn’t scale well with multiple GPU’s unlike Octane.

excellent. Mostly wow

What is the overall amount of time invested in this project without rendering?

My god that is great work. I feel like I am really there.

Top-class renders! 5 stars!

woaw astonishing work, 5 ٭ well deserved, love the beer closeup :cool:

Can we give more stars?

Here is a personal project of a media bar. It’s far from being finished,…

you’re crazy. This work is … it makes me speechless :open_mouth:

Fantastic. Beautiful. Amazing. The amount of work you put in this is stunning. The only thing is that in the 7th and 8th image the persons look weird in the scene. I’m really impressed by how many images you rendered, and by how fast they rendered. Awesome!

Absolutely stunning.

Hands down best Arch Rendering I have seen…