Nectar : Media Center Bar (exterior & interior)

I saw this and the top bar and was like “Dang, it must be enricoceric.”
Amazing work like usual, the only thing I don’t quite like are the metal sculptures. They seem a bit fake, possibly because of the texturing.
Gallery for this, and the not-enough-five-stars.

Superb!
so many details… great job

Holy Octane. And holy you, Octane is surely a great renderer but it’s only a renderer, not an artist and nor a genius.
Good job, I wish a day I can be as great as you.
How much you think the render took with a GTX 660 Ti ?

Yeah, this is just unbelievable. Looks so incredibly beautiful

jaw dropping…! good work!

It makes me want to cry!

Golly that’s good looking work.

Amazing! Well done dude.

Enrico, I want to be like you when I grow up. lol
Seriously you blow my mind every time.
You’ve got me really curious about Octane, although I really like Cycles’ material node system. I need to look into it more.

I appreciate how you tackle the hard challenges. You use nature really well in your architectural scenes, even have a whole city skyline in the background, and even have people in there!

truely impressive, very inspiring!

Saw the thumbnail and immediately knew it was your work, great job Enrico :smiley: Awesome attention to detail and totally believable environment.

Totally mind blow. It is just crazy how many details there are and how much work this must have taken!

nice concept and models! It’s a shame that you couldn’t finish it…with a little more work on materials and shaders, it would have been perferct! great job!

Fantastic!!

Fantastic, I like the smell of your Images ! :wink:

How did you do the People ? 3D or 2D ?

Kind regards
Alain

Looks astonishing!
How did you get those people in?

OMG… Fantastic

as always, really good work :slight_smile: Congrats man!

Very nice renders and I like your little glow postprocessing. Hard to say are they real photos or renders and thats a good thing.

You did really good, great job!