My works ( .Blend Available for ALL SCENES )

wait wait wait. That reflective flooring pic is a real time pic? Thats insane man. Stop now, your getting much too powerful, too quickly.

How do you do realtime reflection? is it RenderToTexture? It’s awesome!

Yes man, is Real time Reflections :wink:
Yes, render to Texture in “VideoTexture SVN”
these a python functions for build flat mirror reflections in this =)
for handle movies too.

The newest SVN and the topic about this
http://www.graphicall.org/builds/bui…on=show&id=890
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65107

i will build a video tutorial about Videotexture Mirror reflections soon, but these exemples in topic above.

whoa.
i’m on my sisters comp (which thankfully supports glsl) and this is THE COOLEST THING EVER!
the water, the reflections, the models… its AWESOME!

i dare say it looks better than todays games!
and the reflections are awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is truly incredible!

Looking at those pictures you can easily forget that this is in the BGE.
The usage of the video texture player is very good, its going to be a very handy tool. I hope ben sees this, he’s responsible!

Keep up the good work, i look forward to seeing what else you can come up with! :yes:

Edit Just tried out the download, beautiful! Good choice of music as well.

You should give Ashsid credit too because he made the initial plugin, Ben was the intergrater (and the one who added the image mirror functions)

Thanks, hope you have really enjoyed!
The music is “Cannon in D” , it is Pachelbel

What we would without this people?
We have to thank to all who contribute to making the tool Blender incredible he is!

Hellooo! :smiley:
I was without internet these past days and had not seen the news about my work in BlenderNation. I am very grateful and happy for that. :o
Thanks AD-Edge!!!
I hope to continue my studies increasingly improve! :stuck_out_tongue:

I´m working in a Cut Scene real time with BGE now, it is a scene SteamPunk style in a big canion. soon i will post Screen Shots :smiley:

Thanks to All !!!

Byeee!

I must say, the music was the first thing I noticed, Pachelbels Canon is just soo beatifull. once I had stopped listening to it though I saw blown away for a second time with the graphics. Wonderfull.

Hello Guys !
I Come Back to show you my new work called “Wood House”. It is a few Cut Scene RealTime with SteamPunk style. Is is very “WIP” yet, but i hope you enjoy!
Thanks!

Attachments

OMG! That’s amazing! Keep up the good work.

Wilkie

All of your work is very, very good. Keep it up. :slight_smile:

One crit…

In the fountain scene, don’t you think you went alittle overboard with the normal maps? Some of the surfaces look way too glossy, If you are going to set the normal value so high, atleast adjust the shaders.

Oh i know about this trouble, in the stones mostly rsrsrs
i will improve this ^^

Hello man.
Great works - very impressive (at least from the screenshots).

Can you please make a Linux binaries or packages for your demos ?
I would love to test them.

Olá Vitorbaldio, adorei teu trabalho, podes me dar o link pra o build? Quero que meu jogo seja tambem assim tão fabuloso.
Gostaria de trabalhar contigo num futuro proximo, se tiveres tempo!

Deixa star já vi… sorry

vitorbalbio: you would not could to put a *.blend file here. I do glsl water and it would be interestingly to do it with the real reflection. If it will be interestingly, since I will finish I will show to that turned out.
p.s.i`v svn blender.

Absolutely incredible, Vitorbalbio. When I saw your “Wood House” I was quickly reminded of a “Myst” type world but to think it’s not just images but a 3D world you can move around in is incredible! Keep up the great work!

Anim

Hey vitorbalbio,

Nice work. I like the Myst series as well. (I’ve got Myst III: Exile, Myst IV: Revelation and Myst V: End of Ages lying somewhere around here).

- AniCator

PS: I’m 17 years old. Why do people say you’re gifted? I guess I’m not then. XD :stuck_out_tongue: XD
PS2: This is my 2000th post!

unfortunately I do not know how to create binaries for linux, I only use the windowns. but when I finished I will release the. blend ok? ^^

i will avaible the .blend for all works soon ^^

Realy this is a “Cut Scene” Realtime camera animation and not only imagens still. I can build a free roam cam…

I do not feel gifted, I just study a lot. But I still have much to improve =)

Thanks to all ^^

I posted a Mirror and Water Reflect templare in Game Resources Forum.
Enjoy!