my way into Blender - Martinius

Verry nice work and thanks for the tutorial for the honeycomb

as a complete newb at CG i gotta say O.O

that is some intensely beautiful shtuff right there

Your work is amazing. Please keep it up

WOW, this is one of the most impressive piece I’ve seen so far.
So much geometry and such good compositions.

Incredible work.

smart way of using wireframe modifier :slight_smile:

beautiful work! i love that it is in some sense close to nature, but still artistically free…and the colorschemes are pure joy :slight_smile:

Yes, beautiful. And unusual - I like it.

Reading your sketchbook is pure joy. I love your procedural and mathlike approach and how you still get believable organic shapes out of it. Very creative. Some renders look like still life paintings, loving it. These last scenes are awesome, a well deserved top row.

OUTSTANDING WORK!! I look very forward to seeing more of your work. Fantastic!! :RocknRoll:

Could you share the lighting setup for the “amorphoid05” in your post #60? It came out amazing, and I’ve always struggled with lighting, especially when it comes to closeups like yours

Oh my - toprow ? I still coudn´t believe.
I feel so honored, and thank You all for Your appreciating comments !

Oh, i have to look into that file again…
In general ,my lighting setups are the least sophisticated part of my work. Mostly i work with only one light
source, rarely with two. The setting is “sun” in most cases.

Just had a look - here is the screenshot.
Only one light source, from top-left-front.
Some indirect light from the world color, which is set to medium gray.

Absolutely deserved! Would love to see how you do the (procedural?) texturing.

Amazing! Really incredible work!

Sketchbook? I would call it gallery of wonders. Please consider doing some tutorials. Thread bookmarked.

This is insane - I love it!

This whole thread is amazing. My jaw is on the floor. And to think you only started with blender a year ago with “modest” experience in 3D before.

Bravo!
Bravo, once again!

Thank You, Michalis !

I love the pictures! Seems like a lot of mathematics. :eek:
btw. I have looked at “Structure Synth”, it reminds me a bit of “Processing”… but way cooler :yes: