My RiDe

Awesome work! I love the Bokeh in the back ground, you can always tell when someone has an interest in photography/cinematography from the way they compose their images. Overall, its a really warm/vintage feeling the way you did the coloring. Kudos!

thank you so much knives… and yes u got it right… i love photography :stuck_out_tongue: thank u for beautiful words… :slight_smile:
Nita

Thank u Renteka :slight_smile:

Thank you so much anuraag…

Beautiful work. Great theme, composition and execution.

This render is fantastic! i love everything about it. Also very glad to see this is done in BI! you are very talented!!!

Cool, even the horse looks happy, I like it!

I appreciate that not all Blender art is hyper-realistic. My favourite part of this piece has to be the horse’s expression of hopeful anticipation. Forever.

so cute … i love this :slight_smile:

Oh! I just want to hug that cute little girl! She’s so happy!

I simply adore this one… it has such a nice dreamy atmosphere… <3

Wow! I really like the colours in this photo!

I like the colors and composition, but horse teeth and legs may be better. Girl is cute!

Nice one! The ballons gave an extra feelling in the scene.

This put a smile on my face!

While I don’t like some tiny details of the image (like some textures being too plastic-like for my taste), everything else here is perfect. Great framing, great mood and theme, great lighting. Congratulations!

Adorable. Looks like she really enjoys the ride :slight_smile:

Wonderful! I love the gloss on the horse and the out of focus hearts in the background! Truly inspiring. Keep up the great work.

Good job. This makes me think of my daughter. We have a movie theater in town with an indoor carousel. Needless to say, we’ve spent more money on the carousel than movies - now that’s a lot of money!

Hi there!

Great job on the render I absolutely love it. I only have one crit (I don’t care so much for the expression on her face as much as this:p) That is, why have you not subsurfed and smoothed out the rings going around the pole the girl is hanging onto?

This stood out like red on white when I opened the high res version. The same is true for the horses bridle, the ring there also needs some attention. Small things I know, but it will make this already wonderful piece that much better a render in my opinion, which I know means little.

Anyway, great work. Look forward to many more from you.