My RiDe

Hi nita… could you post the material setting for the baloons… ? Thanks :slight_smile:

Congratulations on winning the Blender Guru competition!! :slight_smile:

Hello Bintang … well here is the material setting of balloon…

And as for me your entry should be in finalist… your image was really wonderful…

thank u so much Mellor… :slight_smile:

Gallery. Let the world wide know what can be done with Blender (by you, ofc :slight_smile: ).

:smiley: thank you Zander… there is no limit of creativity in fact :wink:

Thanks nita,… congratulations for you… :slight_smile: … I’ve thought that you are the winner… :slight_smile:

Never mind I’ll try my best for next challenge… :slight_smile:

Beautiful image!!

I love the lighting, color correction and DOF. It is excellent. I was surprised when I realized it is Blender Internal.

Ah lovely posing! :slight_smile:

Thank u so much :o

Thanx Chris… :slight_smile:

I gotta agree with some of the other comments here. Her eyes should be opened, that expression looks more like she being tickled not riding a horse.

yup AfroSnackey that is right… but i didnt wanted her eyes to be wide open… as she is in speed her eyes will be lil narrow… i didnt show motion blur though. :slight_smile:

oh, joy! Beautiful, colorful scene – though a bit dessaturated, possibly evoking nostalgia for years long past.

Really nice! Love it!
And about the expression, I personally think is great. It’s like an “orgasm” expression, so it fits the theme (perfect holiday)

I like the overall feel of the image
the face looks a bit tacked on though,but that is probably because of the angle vs the neck position

This looks really good, my only complaint would be that the child’s skin looks like it is made from the same plastic as the horse. That said, the lighting is great, the camera focus is superb. This is a very well done, a good concept (idea) with real feeling and emotion that is captured in the image.

I like the eyebrows myself. They say more ‘ecstasy’ than ‘joy.’

Thanks dferriman … and yes i did work on girl’s skin… i have given skin bump also… bt didn’t make it look like skin …

Very cute!