Make a Bird Contest *Entries Now Closed*

ooh… is this a rubber duck contest? :wink:

Then I have one too…

Who’d say, that this is not a bird, let him cast the first stone!

Excellent ! The idea of making a rubber duck did cross my mind today :slight_smile:

so, it’s now a rubber duck contest? ok

my entry :smiley:

edit:
tried to upload to blendswap, but i guess they have too many ducks!
http://www.pasteall.org/blend/35142

Edit

Okay, We now have well over a month to get something done, great…

I added an update:

Because of few entries the deadline is changed from march 20th to April 30 so they can get the chance to enter the contest, also if you want to have rubber ducky entries, then it’s ok.

Remember the rules are:

1. You can make your bird ether Realistic, Cartoony, Angry Birds-Like, or Rio-Like.
  2. Upload your Model and/or Rig to Blend to Blend Swap (or PasteAll if you Want. But you must have a link for your entry.).
  3. If it’s Fan-Art, it’s okay to enter.
  4. No Stolen Models Allowed.
    and 5. It Must Be Fair and Sqaire.

Happy Blending

is everyone going to enter that contest?

I will, sorry for the procrastination ! I am terrible I know ! I will upload something in the next few days or at least post a WIP image…

You know the contest is still open for entries, can you please join?

Dewy60, you can’t just expect everyone in the community to dive in and start on a contest project that has no real incentive. many of these “do it for fun” contests just don’t generate much interest, especially when the “rules” make it appear that you are looking for a free bird model ( not saying thats the case, just saying thats how it looks!) take the weekend contest as an example, that has been going for years and only generates a couple of entries each week. very few people have the time or inclination to just jump in on these challenges, for a variety of different reasons, constantly pushing the deadline and hollerin for peolpe to join isnt the way forward. accept the entries you have put up a poll for folk to vote for the winner and move on to the next challenge. you might want to include an entry of your own as well to give competitors a possible benchmark. or something!

Well here is in image of what I would like to make, or something similar…

That’s Really Cool. Keep on a good work!

If You like to enter, enter the contest before april 30.

it was a work for the BGC but i didn’t win and i wasn’t in the finalists so here i try again

Almost finished !

@solarforge, The little birdy looks cute! also, what the progress for the cartoon crow?

Okay here is my entry ! I decided to go for something fairly simple …
Hope you like it dewy60 :slight_smile:

Download the file here : Little_Birdy.zip (94 KB)