Mad Dog

I hate it!

(it’s too good) :slight_smile:

Te cholery z Wrocławia zawsze coś wysmażą… :slight_smile:

200% awesomeness…

I don’t normally comment on art around here, but when I do, it’s because the art work speaks to me. I see one unique individual who is not afraid of being different, of not being normal. There is a story here, but I’m not sure what it is, which adds to the value of this piece.

My only critique, add a bit of dirt/grime to the bike. Make the bike look like her daily form of transportation and not a museum show piece.

But again, great work!!! Outstanding and I love it!!!

Randy

Damn it, it’s so awesome!

Really amazing work. Congratulations!

This is fantastic work. Composition, style and execution are top-notch. You have to look for a while at this beauty, and even then it’s difficult to pick even one thing that could be done better.

Wow. :smiley:

Dan

awesome work. can i ask how you did the vest? is that all sculpt or did you use a cloth modifier? i’m just learning all this stuff myself, but posing (and hopefully animating, in the future) characters and clothing isn’t the easiest thing.

Amazing work. I have an interest in modelling motorcycles as well, so my only critique is a small details one: the bike is missing the gear shift foot lever on the left side :slight_smile:

did you model the background or is that an image plane?

smoking will kill that poor girl sooner rather than later

This image is so cool, everything just seems right. The bike is modeled really well, your edge flow is sick!!! how did you do it? I would like to see the original blender file, did you use any creases or any thing else. It looks so very clean, im just starting learning modeling but watched blender for months. Never really model anything sadly.

Thanks for that tip on blenderella!

Im going to try to make a thea render of the bike, perhaps with some minor adjustments if you dont mind. Im also uvmapping the complete bike so i can use texture for all the metal.

PS many thanks for the model, i can learn some stuff from that i think.
One more, sorry, how did you blended in the model with the IBL so well, the floor really looks like its under the bike???

Absolutely stunning, beautiful.

You’ve managed to blend everything into perfect harmony… composition, colours, modelling. All I can say is “Whoa!”.

Love the tattoos!

Thank you :slight_smile: and thanks for showing this image in the gallery! :slight_smile: woohoo!
I did the update for thefree bike model linkso now it’s avaible also as *.blend file :slight_smile:
If it’s too heavy just remove some Subsurfs.
I think will be easier for you guys to work on that one.
Ohh of course you can use the model for commercial use.

@Rombout I think for the next project I will make a modeling and rendering tutorial or at least making of :slight_smile:

Wow that would be really awesome! thanks for that updated file.

PS here’s a quick test i made last week working a bit on the gas tank.

edit.
Not sure whats going on here, my attachments dont show up and all of my uploaded files seem to be gone or not previewing???

Here’s a link

Attachments

Great job.
And thanks heaps for the bike.
Especially the blend file.
I am new to blender and my first project will be my 1992 Kawasaki ZG1000.
This gives me something to aim for.
What bike is it anyway it looks suspiciously like a bonneville T100??

This is so cool. Just cool. Like it! 4.9/5!

Oh my god, I really really love it! Great composition!

awesome work… great job…:yes:

Dude its very impressive. May i ask how you had the hair done? :yes:

dropping jaw! so beautiful composition even models!!! love it!

Awesome work. I love cafe-racers. :slight_smile: