Mad Dog

This is what i call a masterpiece! Everything fits perfectly together and you’ve got an eye for detail for sure :yes:

Looking forward to see more of your work!

Very good work! really nice bw/color contrast to focus the girl and bike, also with lighting and shaders, you have created an amazing atmosphere.

It’s well done. However the lightning is abit dull for my liking. I can’t quite point out how, though. It all looks like is in place, but
somehow I would have expected a different kind of athmosphere on this render.

great work, only thing that bothers me is the leg. Something about it is lacking compared to rest of the image.

Stunning work ptaszek! A huge inspiration. Thanks for posting the link to the WIP thread.

-Scott

Looks great! though I think she needs a bit of subsurface scattering, she looks plastic-y (especially her hands), and also a bit more definition on the body (the leg), the anatomy looks kind of wonky.
Otherwise the rest of the scene is perfect!
4.5 / 5

It’s such a pleasure to see Blender pushed to a professional level.
5*!

I think this is sofar the best human based rendering I saw done in Cycles. For a moment I was really not sure if the girl is CG.
You can spot it here and there by the geometry but I think what fantastically works well in this scene is the natural imperfection
and attention to details like textures etc that mask the CG nature very well.

Starkes Stueck Leistung!

cool work, congrats!

Really and truly amazing. Thanks for sharing that. Very inspiring!

great work!

but it looks like she’s missing a leg? :confused:

I think you can just see some of her lower leg/ankle in front of the back wheel… Resting on the foot peg
EDIT: this… :slight_smile:

How long did it take for you to complete this project?

badass render sir.

Very nice scene mechanically. Very well conceived, thought out, modeled, textured, lit. Truly excellent work.

For me, the subject material (scantily clad female, motorcycles, smoking, tattoos) seems beneath a skillset such as yours. Were it something of this quality being positive, uplifting, helpful to families, society, a tutorial work offering, or something to help people grow individually or in relationships within their communities, then you would get full marks from me. As it is… I’m just left with a sad feeling that such truly excellent skills are used for this type of work.

Thank you so much :slight_smile: I am really happy to have this amazing feedback! You are so nice!
Thank you mStuff for explaining the pose and you are totally correct.
Here is a turntable GIF (I will place it also on the first page)

https://m1.behance.net/rendition/modules/117408753/disp/8f85de4cb64d2c0c78895422675b7ce9.gif

This project I started around august 2013 :slight_smile:
I think I was doing the motorbike around 2 months (in my free time) and 3 months for the character (I am not a character expert so it took so long, but I was watching a lots of Blenderella tutorials so I could create a nice base) then for 2 months I left this image aside and few days ago I decided to finish it. Overall I’ve spent a hundred of hours and I thought I won’t finish, so in the meantime I did 2 other Blender projects. But now I am very glad I finished it :slight_smile:

Please check the WIP for more progress images :slight_smile:

The real story is that she’s an undercover policewoman selflessly sacrificing her health and morals and risking her life on a two wheeled vehicle just to save society from the perils of communism and heathen religions. She was wearing a very modest overcoat but on an impulse she put it in a church drop box. in gratitude the pastor blessed her motorcycle and officially designated it a ‘saintly conveyance’ the riding of which actually increases your godliness. If you look closely the tattoos are the entire text of the Patriot Act and the Bible intertwined, giving her extra protection against subversive thoughts. (Note the reference to St.Peter and the church on the ‘RIGHT’ side - 'Hard Rock.") And the title of the piece when spelled backwards indicates the swift justice she is prepared to bring to sinners everywhere.
There you go.:rolleyes: Always more ways than one to interpret a single image, it all depends on whether you are optimistic or pessimistic.

It’s just fantastic!!

Awesome work!!! I have it now as my wallpaper.

You have tremendous talent. The application of your talent makes me sad. I wish you well, my friend.