Low Poly Car Chase

Thank you all for your very kind comments! :slight_smile:

marc:

Thanks for the critique-The quality of the Gifs was something I wanted to improve, as I couldn’t leave each frame to render for too long. I’ll give that a go and report back!

low poly. High quality. This is a great idea. Hopefully I will not get overused like pure AO renders

Love low polygon stuff. This here is just beautiful and artistic!

Lol those little cars are nothing less than cute. This project gave me nostalgia about some toy I used to have when I was a kid… Thanks:p

Sorry, but as I am a beginner, is it possible you could quickly explain how exactly you got the texture that you did? It looks really cool, and I’d love to be able to do a few things based off of it (with you getting credit for helping me if I post anything, of course.)

Hi Dorian Orange, the material is just a diffuse with saturated colours rendered in cycles.

It’s been a few years since I’ve posted on this forum, but I wanted to come back to this old project and update some of the work. This gave me the opportunity to try out Eevee for the first time, which proved to be great for producing quick cartoonish GIFs – where previously cycles had taken something like a minute to produce each frame of the original GIFS, Eevee was much quicker and much clearer.

Chase_01
Chase_02
Chase_03
Chase_04

Hope you like the changes I’ve made – you can see the full updated project here