Leopard

awesome, to crit would be to nitpick you have done a really good job on this cat.

Stunning work! Really inspiring.

totally stunning!

on first look i too thought the eyes were a bit high, but on second viewing it looks right. fantastic light and shade too 5*

wow! It looks beautiful. Some feline it is alright!

Actually I have no idea how to model all this stuff. I am a beginner and how you make this render with blender internal?
I need to learn more and more. Long way to go:)
That is great render. From my IMHO mention.

Great render! The only thing I would critique about is the end of the tail, which bears a resemblance to a frayed shoelace.

That is fantastic. A true masterpiece. This belongs definitely to the forum gallery and the official Blender gallery.

That’s stunning work, tomket7!

Loving it! How did you get the leaves to look so realistic?
Keep up the great work!

Thank you guys!!! :slight_smile:
I will do a Wire but I have no time currently!

jogy: tutorial, tutorial, tutorial… :slight_smile: and time :slight_smile: I think I learnt a lot of thing from Blenderguru. He is doing great tutorials. I love blendercookie too :slight_smile:

RickdeWolf: leaves: I download a leaf texture from cgtextures.com and create a mesh with same shape. Material: I used bump and specular map and the leaf texture with alpha channel.

Awesome. How long did render took?

Thanks!

render time: about 45 minutes

I made the wire but I have a little difficulty with the eyes so it’s not perfect:
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=19292

Stunning work tomket7. Any chance of that last image of the wireframe at higher res for my wallpaper, if you have the time? I’m at 1920 x 1200.
Cheers,
Joe

WombatCombat: Thanks! Do you want a highres wireframe image or a normal highres render about the leopard? I think the original render looks better :):):slight_smile:

Please can you render @ 1920x1080, I want to make this my wallpaper :slight_smile:

I do have some crits though:
-I have never seen a leopard in that type of tree before.
-The leopard is way too clean
-The eyes are strange (try looking at some photos)
-The pose is awkward

Other than that, it looks great!
Probably the best piece of artwork I have seen

Stunning!

Could I ask you to show us your lighting setup? Did you run it through any post-process nodes?

Everything could always use a little more work, but there’s no reason to nitpick too much here. I think all has been said. I’d like to say that I like the fur the best of all. Great job and keep up the good work.

All I can say is it is incredibly beautiful!!!

Just a technical question? How many hairs/ children have been used on that one? Rendertime for that frame?

That leopard is gorgeous and it’s so realistic, great job!