Lamborghini Miura

I’ll make at least a basic interior so it would look more realistic overall.

Nice and round.

Attachments

Looking great Icon, it’s the first view of the back of this beauty I’ve seen…

VERY nice! Wise decision on the make XD “Very wise Georgie! Very wise, indeed!”

Thanks guys! :smiley:

Added some textures. Saved a lot vertices with normal maps on tires. Also better texture on the headlights. All done in Photoshop.

Attachments

Awesome job.

Thank you!

very nice indeed. Keep up the good work !

Thank you.

Here’s more progress renders:

Working with the back. See the riveted grill and the textured back tire. The tail lights are going to be legendary!

Attachments

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH. Dat hood grill… it’s giving me the chills! EPIC-TALITY.

Did you… did you model the headlight glass!!!

The grills came out great. You making great progress on this project.

Oh thank you! :smiley:

No. I made normal map with Photoshop and applied it on the head light material. With this I saved a lot of vertices.

Thanks! Yeah I try to complete it in quite tight schedule.

If it is ok can u show some wires.the model is looking awesome.keep it up.Also saw your alfa romeo,it’s gorgeous

Thanks! Sure, here’s some wire frames

+bonus.

Attachments

Icon…this…its…beautiful… sheds a tear

Great progress! You are doing great work again.
Sorry I haven’t said this sooner, I was gone for a while.
Can’t wait to see more!

Well slap my ass with a cactus and call me Canadian! If it ain’t a wireframe! Sweet progress, be sure to keep backing up your saves, just email them to yourself.

As I was reading this and as you come from Finland, I was wondering if you had a sport car brand here…and apparently no :frowning: (I mean an industrial one). It’s strange for a country with so many awesome drivers. Maybe an idea to design one for a future WIP?!

Anyway, all the details you put in this beast are delightful. For sure I will follow this.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Thanks! No problem. This is going to take some time to finish.

haha Thanks! Yeah I’m backing my projects to external HDD so nothing should vanish in the depths of oblivion.

Nope. I guess it takes so much love towards cars and money (especially money) to produce decent sports car that it’s not happened yet. Maybe in the future some one takes on the challenge. For example they have Koenigsegg in Sweden, but Sweden have longer roots with car industry (Volvo and Saab) than Finland.
And it don’t necessary affect on the professional drivers as they start with the ordinary cars like everyone else. Some are just more passionate and devoted on driving than others.

And thanks! I’ll continue modeling so one day I can get it done.

Here’s some progress. Back end is almost done.