Lake House

really good work. there is only one thing to mention: i never experienced a situation in reality where a scene turned that blue without artificial lightsources. i think you may turn down the saturation of the bluefiltre a little.

Very nice work. Great atmosphere!

One question: Why camera is rotated to the right on your renders?

The rendering, the atmosphere, lighting… neat! Some things I’m noticing are more about the scene though. For example the stones marking the beach look a little too clean and uniform, and the border between these and the grass too sudden. Also, why would there be a nice gravel path leading straight to the water?

Really nice render. However seems to me that the logs are too big. For a house that size they’re huge, and being mostly squared off is not so usual either. I had a look at log cabins on google images and they all have more, smaller logs.

Just to make it not seem to perfect plus I liked the look :slight_smile:

I wasn’t really going for super realistic since the reference image i used was a painting. :slight_smile:

I just liked the look of these ones so I kept them :slight_smile:

Because Arch Vis is almost always really boring. Even if it’s well done.

I love this. Very painterly. Be careful with your dutch angles though. It really makes the top two images feel like something is wrong. Like there are a guys with guns about to invade behind the camera. Maybe not that, but it makes it feel like something bad is going to happen.

I never knew about that thanks. :slight_smile:

Great work. Nice scene and cool lighting. But the price is too low. I would publish this kind of scenes around $150.

Best Regards,
Srinath

I always see kitchens on there for hundreds of dollars and can’t imagine someone buying that plus I’d much rather more people be able to get the model I know that the low price can throw people off put hopefully a pictures worth a thousand words :slight_smile:

The night version is awesome. I really like the atmosphere, with that comfortable cottage into the cold forest. The light into the cabin is hot and friendly, invites to enter. The smoke is a good detail. Wonderful artwork, congrats!

Nice work, looks kinda real to me:)

Thanks man glad you like it :slight_smile:

That’s AMAZING! Nice colors and atmosphere.
Could you post a new picture with the sky at dawn?

Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

sorry I cant to another render at the moment if I get time in the future I will.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 critique… no normal maps to the bricks :3 Looks beautiful tho :wink: