Lake House

5 stars from me! Great job!!!

Wow really nice job! The last pic is my favourite.

The other shots are nice too, but the round smooth rocks are throwing it off for me. Other than that it’s wonderful!

Thanks, Glad you like it.

Thanks man appreciate it.

Glad you like it, I used your Pro Lighting Skies (Demo Version) Hoping to buy it soon.

On turbosquid, it says you also have .3Ds format. Did you model and render the picture with Blender and cycles? Could you post more picks of the scene under other lightning conditions (daylight with soft and hard shadows)

amazing, really realistic!

I did it all in blender I just exported the model with different file formats since turbosquid like it when you put out multiple file types. Yeah I’ll post some more renders it might take a little though to render. :slight_smile:

Nice vintage mood and color harmony / cross processing effect that gives quite a melancholic feeling. Maybe, some minor further work on the boat texture, like better positioning, and adding some variability or proceduralism to the the rocks on the lakeside could enhance the overall appearance of the first render you posted. Good work anyway.

Thank you I don’t usually make changes once I’m “done” with a render but I will take your advice and remember it for next time. :slight_smile:

Here is a different time of day, I dont really care for the day time look though.

This is insane! Awesome job!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Great piece!
How sad that all the trees along the trail leading up to the cottage have been cut down.
Is there an environmental statement here or were all the pine needles just too much to render? Hehe
Really strong piece. Nature is always a pain to create in CG but always worth it if done right. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: I just saw your daytime version - love that one as well! It’s not as moody or whatever, but has more color variety and I can see more of the details you modeled, like the stones of the chimney. Awesome.

Looks fantastic! What software did you use, to create the big trees? I have been playing with “Sapling”. But, every result comes out looking like a big, overgrown, unkempt bush. That is, if it doesn’t just crash, once I actually start to get close to something decent.

Thank you and yeah I couldn’t render all the trees so I thought having them cut down would work better. :slight_smile:

I just used the sapling add on and played around with the settings for the leafs use the leaf set up it has on the top option in sapling tab it works the best and for pine leafs just turn the x size down till its a thin rectangle.

Quick Random Tree Render:

Really Beautiful.

Thank you.