Koka

Since i see that the recording software kinda drains some frames of the game, so i make this video with a phone. This is how it looks like when you play the game.

I improved some objects like bubbles (around KO and for the shooting), fire balls, energy ball just by using single planes and halo orientation mode. This saves alot of memory and brings the frame status of every scene onto 60 (max). The collition still works well.

At some part in the video you can see few elements just suddenly disappear. Just because i still use Occlude for the water aura on KO. I will change it later.

Thanks all for reading and watching. Have a nice weekend.

This is the rockthrower golem i finished today (rigging and animating). I already modeled about 10 different type of fire monsters for KOKA (with rigging and animating). Those will be only background minions and have less live duration than most of the models show here.

I will just build the logic for the strongest enemies first before doing the weaker ones.

This rockthrower generates lava stones from his back and he grabs it from there, and throw ( 1 for left arm and 1 for right arm)

##############################
And by the way:

THIS PROJECT WAS MY APPLICATION TO ENROLL IN GAMES ACADEMY IN GERMANY! I RECEIVE GOOD FEED BACK! OMG!!! JUST FEW MORE STEPS THEN I WILL OFFICIALLY BECOME A GAME ART DESIGNING STUDENT!!!

WEEEEEEE!!!

Hey congratulations, and good luck! The rock thrower look awesome by the way!

thank you kevin!

I am going to remake KOKA ( replacing most logic bricks into python ) since i think i could understand python more than before now. The game basicly has tons of logic bricks on the main characters.

Well, for an easy start i composed 2 short song tracks for any game background theme.

Well that sounds great, good luck