Jazz Jackrabbit(1999) HD

Always Dean Dodrill’s company Humble Hearts can help me with Jazz Jackrabbit spiritual successor called Blues the Cat.

Really Lucas, now your spamming UE4 forums? -.- :confused:

What a surprise, there also you are posting stupid “WIP” threads. Which aren’t actually WIP threads. Just stupid threads where you are just posting random pictures (of other peoples work) or stupid nonsense comments.

Lucas, please just go and doodle on MS_Paint.

I have no idea why you are on UE4 forums. Pretty sure if you can’t make even your own model, you sure as hell won’t be able to manage making a game in UE4!!

I was trying to generate high definition sprite animation walking idles on Game Maker 8.1/Studio,but with Duke Nukem and Jazz Jackrabbit (game mechanics were like in Jackrabbit Advance) and lots of bugs.Now I found CG Animation Entertainment to work on Blues the Cat to avoid copyrights infridgement court issues.

I can tell you this game will exist,but not MOTHER 3 Prototype

What are you talking about?

I need more humility on my fan game projects.

I know I’m risking copyrights protection,but that’s screenshot of the test.I think I gave link to test this map by yourself.

my first demo
mega:///#fm/edUCWSKA

Check yourselves now.This previous link isn’t working.
https://mega.nz/#fm/zEthCbjC
all you have to do is creating your accounts.It’s faster than mediafire.

I don’t wanna create an account to there. Use some service that does not need that for downloading instead

mediafire upload too slow.Well cypher2012 I think you have a download link for pre-alpha demo about game.My spiritual successor isn’t spam at all.I’m rushing things up not spammiing.Maybe for little bit.So what’s alternative for mediafire and mega nz?

Dropbox is one alternative.

thanks for a tip

What are you even talking about? You make absolutely no sense at all.

cypher2012 your mind should work like mine.So told me something I have no idea what i’m talking about.Just showing my skills.

Kid, listen, you should stop trying to make this big project, stop trying to be famous, and start learning. There are plenty of tutorials on the internet and plenty of cool game projects in this forum. So go learn something instead of trying to force something that doesn’t exists like your skills. And please, express yourself in a way everyone can understand…

Thanks for a advice.I’ll keep this on my mind.