Jazz Jackrabbit(1999) HD

Scalia; Considering that he said that in other threads that his IQ is well below average, I would give him a boatload of slack and try to explain precisely what he is doing wrong and how he can correct himself.

In a way, you need a different approach for him.

i didn’t know that… :confused:

Here is my jazz 3d model ripped from game using umodel application.

Still ripping off peoples work and claiming as your own I see.

Please learn to create your own stuff.
Please then post it in a correct location.

This is a game - work in progress section of BA.

This is not a WIP. This is a model you have stolen from another game.

A lot of us work hard to create our own assets and games and that’s the reason why we are here. We are not interested in ripping people off.

But it’s mine.I ripped it from game.

What, you ripped it from somebody else’s game? Then it’s not yours is it? You are stealing assets from a game. That does NOT make it yours!!

listen i learned very well how to in-game jazz jackrabbit 3d models so it’s my model.Epic fail as always if rip game models.It’s not someone’s.I’m working very hard to make my own game models.I think making arguments makes no sence and let me continue working on my game before epic games will ground me.I mean punish.

No, you listen to me!

What you are doing is ILLEGAL

Try looking up copyright infringement. It’s a CRIMINAL act. Punishable by LAW

How about you try asking some of the other members on this forum how they would feel about having their assets stolen, and then that person who stole the assets declared it was their own assets. They won’t be happy! I sure as hell won’t be happy if I find you steal my assets!

To make things worse, you are waving about your copyright infringements in side of a community of people who have come together because we make our own work and are proud of it.

Why things aren’t like in 90’s so what can I do?Will Adsolution be punished for Rayman 1.5 Revenge of The Dark too?I don’t like when someone eat his own work just for money.Swimming with money.

I’m pretty sure copyright infringement out dates the 90’s.

What you can do?

You can do what we have all been telling you to do all along:

Option 1:**MAKE YOUR OWN STUFF!!! **

Option 2:
You can PURCHASE assets to be used in your project, provided the owner ALLOWS THAT. This does not entitle you to claim the assets as your own! Nor can you sell them/give them away unless authorised!

Option 3: You can download assets that have explicitly been made available for free. For example, on turbosquid.com there are a lot of free models you can download. Normally with free downloads, YOU MUST GIVE CREDIT TO AUTHOR. Even if they don’t request you to give credit, it is often considered the decent thing to do if somebody has released their work for free.

What is NOT an option, is stealing other peoples work without authorisation! This is theft. This is illegal.
You sure as hell can’t claim it to be yours!!

Please do us all a favour and go to this link: http://www.copyrightkids.org/cbasicsframes.htm

Please read the ENTIRE page.

okay i’ll do it.All I want is fame and blenderartists stars for game making.

You won’t get those being a cheat.

The .blend you’ve attached does look like this model…

Linking to and promoting pirated products may actually get you banned instead. Also, if thread stars are the sole reason as to why you’re making games, then you need to rethink game creation as your hobby.

There’s song “I have a bad day”.

I’m glad that negotiations about 2D side scroller Jazz Jackrabbit game could a spiritual successor.Epic Games accepted my offer.

Can you give us a link then?

Lucas do us all a favour and get off of these forums

Never mind I found the link, the statement is quite misleading though since there was no actual endorsement from the staff at Epic Games.

I also noticed you posted a new game project there, not like there’s a lot of confidence as of now because you haven’t yet shown that you can actually make use of game creation software (nonetheless creating a homemade project that looks and plays like a game).

I get the idea that in this state, going headlong into 3D may be too big of a step, go download a free version of GameMaker or MIT’s scratch just so you can acquire the basic understanding of what it takes to make something that’s interactive (and later on something that resembles a game).