Italian lunch

Molto bene!

Are you by any chance Italian? :wink: I happen to be learning the Italian language, and let me just say that questo sembra molto grande. Mi piace la salsa. Eā€™ molto meglio di quanto io posso fare.

EDIT: Anche, ho mangiato gli spaghetti per la cena stasera. :slight_smile:

Think about the images that are made to represent food for the advertising-industry, i would be very happy if all these fotos were done in blender and the food isnā€™t to be treated like it is done for these fotos (hairspray, vaseline, painting, just to create an image that has nothing to do with realityā€¦) :slight_smile:

I have seen the explosion-wireframe, and i think that not all components are to be seen good enough. I donā€™t know what pasta this is, but there is some meat positioned under the pasta-sauce, i think it should be more visible, the parmesan is also a bit invisible.

The spirals of the spaghetti look good for me, donā€™t think that spaghetti will never be on a dish this way, but the basil is too green, as mentioned beforeā€¦

Nice work, hope that more pictures of food and especially pasta will be createdā€¦

Looks very tasty! Great picture!

I want that 8D It looks soooooo delectable! om nom nom nom

Looks good, now im hungry :slight_smile:

Its a great pieceā€¦simple scene but very well litā€¦

Youā€™re making me hungry.

Thanks for sharing your work and how you did it. My sister was a dietician and told me about how much of an art it is to take photographs of food for commercials etc. So I appreciate so much the effort you put into this work of art yourself.

Amazing. I especially love the cheese, it looks incredibly realistic.

Oh man, thatā€™s very impressive. Rigid body simulation, huh? Iā€™m going to try this for sure!

Very impressive. I think the sauce would look more realistic if it was a less transparent. In this version, there are points where it looks transparent like jelly. Besides this detail, itā€™s amazing.

iā€™d eat that

Kind of looks like chowmein lol but very good detail and great work!

Mmm hungryā€¦ Some more cheese please, and I need a spoon :-)!

Beautiful render :slight_smile:
Iā€™ve got hungry :wink:

Nice work! Looks good enough to eat!

You have done a wonderful job! The food looks very real. It could easily go into one of those cookbooks with appetizing photographs without any suspecting that itā€™s 3D.

This looks so good! Well done!

Thats one of the most realisitc blender modelling ive seen so far!

Thats a great explanation, thankyou! :slight_smile: