In the arms of Morpheus

wow, great detailed piece. awesome work!!

Great scenery. Great atmosphere. Great artist.

Wow… this is really amazing!

Nice concept, incredible detail, and very well executed!

I real love this. I think it looks incredible. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

A masterpiece

That is a very stunning series of render! I like the massive amount of detail, composition and mood! Very cool!

Is this in New Zealand??? I’m so exited to see something like this being done in a Opensource Software like Blender and people with skills such as you!!! Its not only the skill be imagination plays a BIG role here!

It’s a wonderful view!!!

Great work. Absolutely stunning vegetation.

Looks wonderful, the second image is my favourite!

Great job!

Nice work! I’m in love with the muted colours. :smiley: When I first saw it I thought "Man…I’d love to walk around and explore that scene in Unreal Engine 4…or Cryengine…or any other game engine with good post-processing! Yeah, kinda weird…but I have UE4 on the brain trying to work and learn it over the last month or two.

Personally, I’d change the ‘inside’ of the ball-room to be more of a sort of abandoned feel to it. Keep it modern (it’s a nice contrast to the ‘old and decaying’ feel of the rest of the scene); mute the colours a bit, like they have a bit of dust on it all. Toss in a few cobwebs, maybe a broken bottle and plate on the floor…like the previous owners had to vacate quickly (or were abducted?). Give it a sort of “What happened here…something’s off…” kinda vibe.

Nice. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Paul L. Ming

Hi !
You done a great work for sure, but unlike the others, to me it feels “unfinished”.

For the sake of beeing better the next time, i do think you need to work more on the textures who are to much repetitive on the path, the rusted metal of the ball room and other places.
The rocks need some more displacement they feels too “plastic”.
The mood is very good but you miss some in depth lightning on the woods, that’s odd but this feels like you used billboard trees, so they are very flat, the same goes for the buchs :wink:

Nono

Beautiful, just beautiful. Would you consider doing a tutorial on how you got any part of this done? It’s quite impressive.

I just love everything about this. Especially the whole color tone.

magnificent

This is really good. Keep up the great work!

Do some more bro, I learned many things from this. I’ve made my own forest scene.

No need to further stress the stunning quality of this work.
But still, to me, the peace and calm of the scene is foiled by the bedroom furnishing that looks completely off in this surrounding.
Even if the idea was to portray the ancient, enigmatic structure as converted to a new use, a bare mattress on the floor or a slightly rusty LC4 could have served the purpose without offending the eye…