In the arms of Morpheus

great detail!

i would add some colors to the lighting and increase the color contrast on the images, though. they look a bit greyish and pale right now.

AWESOME WORK! Really not much else to say.

Amazing one, in my very personal opinion, most of the rendering realism is the result by the scene itself, modeling, lighting, texturing work. the detail is a very important element, technology is in the second plane, because composition is the star in this project (very personal opinion, i insist). congrats!

Stunning work ! So much amount of work… this is beyond amazing !!!

It’s beautiful. You did a great job! I’d also like to point out that my username is 87morpheus.

Beautyfull!

Congrats on the top row feature! Well deserved :slight_smile:

@donluco That is part of what sets the mood, I think adding the color would change the mood of the entire partwork quite dramatically.

around 40 min depending on the image size

hi, i’m just curious on what gpu?

Nice work ! - somewhat unusual overall color balancing - reminds me to skyrim or something.
I guess I’m more the cave man guy, won’t sleep well this exposed. :slight_smile:

WOAH! This looks like a photo! Wait, it looks better than a photo!

One of the best renders out there.

OK! It’s too far - I am disalowing 3D computer graphics to be 99% reality! Stop this now!*

*It means 5 stars

40! minutes for that size is really fast i think. I would like to see this scene with more vivid colors :slight_smile:

Outstanding!!!
Excellent!!
Beautiful!!
This is one of the best out door ArchVis Sets I have ever seen done in Blender…

Very well done…

Multiple thumbs up…

Excellent from idea to execution! And a fun juxtaposition too.
As always, thanks for sharing your awesome work. :slight_smile:

I love the barbed wire :wink:

must be a category “more than 5 stars” for this, congrats! All the trees and leaves that appears on the scenario are 3d models or have you used some trick, like image with alpha or whatever?

Incredible!

What an amazing piece of work.
Wow… Fantastic atmosphere! It reminds me of Myst, the video game. I’d love to discover this world, discover this bedroom, lost in this piece of Nature.
Thanks for sharing this image.