I, predator

Looks really cool. I like the animation effects of the inventory. keep up the amazing work;)

I think keeping the smoke smaller and less obvious would make it more appealing, by this I mean not taking up the whole screen and maybe only building up when constantly shooting instead of instantly. Also the muzzle flare is quite big, maybe turn this down a bit? This will give the player more screen space to appreciate their surroundings of the level.

makes sense, I was getting annoyed at the space being used up, thanks. :slight_smile: and @adriansnetlis forgot to mention thanks!

So I debugged most of the weapon system (there are some more complicated bugs, i’ll have to work out slowly), and have been downloading sounds to mix up in audacity (which I still gotta learn -_-), but the other day I found that my game can be a hybrid FPS/TPS like Star Wars Battle Front, because its an actual character (not just arms)! I just set it up yesterday, but I’ll upload a vid later.

As promised…

The animations are buggy looking at them from a TPS view, I fixed the crash bug in the end, let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

BTW, does anyone know some good Audacity tutorials?

Edit:

So I decided to scrap this idea, it really isn’t what I wanted for my game, and I think it would introduce more issues, I don’t really want to have.

Things done:

-adding sound (some weapons have them all, others have only part of them), walk sound, and holding up weapons

• improving textures

Also sorry about the lousy sound quality of my screen recorder :frowning: .

Added a couple of features to the character hud, some new sounds, and now a revised version of the predator with smart ai, capabilities, any suggestions? (ps. I am aware of the bugs)

EDIT: some pics of the new ai: