HoLy sHiP

brought a smile to my face… Great job! I wouldn’t mind seeing a more extended version!

awesome. thnx

The nervous shuffle before trying to climb/run up the tree is my favorite. Great film!

It’s cute,I like it

thank you so much :slight_smile: yes leaves on tree are animated… i rigged them and gave noise in graph editor … the shot when cow climbs up the tree and fall i animate leaves manually…

Nita.

thank you… i will surely make new one… :slight_smile:

Nita

thank you :slight_smile: yeepp i have serious thought on making series…

Nita

Thank you so much derek for appropriation… more animation coming soon :slight_smile:

Nita.

thank you :slight_smile: it took 5 hrs for render whole thing…

Nita

Thank you :slight_smile: and light set up is little messy :stuck_out_tongue: every character has diff light set up…

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1416/screenshotfrom201305021.jpg

Nita

Very very good Nita! Well done all around and hats off to Josh as well :slight_smile:

5hrs…seriously amazing…I’m dealing with 2 hour per frame renders on Lukes Escape project I’ve been on for the last year with several other guys. I’ll assume your using some great optimization and simple scene which helps a lot…great job again and congrats!

A very entertaining animation! :slight_smile: Nice work, Nita!
I really liked the attention to little details. :slight_smile:
Also, that’s a pretty complex light set up…

yess scene is simple… and technically you can multiply 5hr into 10 :slight_smile: i am having 48 gb RAM and 32 core in my pc… so you can start 10 blender at a time… :slight_smile:

Nita

derek my friend … you guys are using cycles right?? … so obviously you have to fight with render times … this short was totally done in BI as she said …and still as cycles is still developing i can say BI is more better then cycles …

and good luck for luke’s :slight_smile:

I´m using the same approach for render each character with his own light settings, it´s a lot faster, and I dont have a 32gb rig…

Wow! Great Stuff!

80% of this is technically proficient…as in awesome! Consider studing staging as well as squash & stretch. You’re def 90% there. =]

SUPER CUTE! love it

I love your color palette in this.