High Quality GI lightmapping

thank you very much Aryok,i uncheck the “single file” checkbox and it exported some single files,amazing,works!!!

thank you for your help and your exporter,this is really fast GI solution

You’re welcome I’m glad it worked.:slight_smile:

Awesome script! Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

I’ve one question: I’ve to make the lightmap UV in blender before export? How can I know which UV Map to use after I exported the lightmap and import it to blender game engine?

Simple as this, put UV maps to the objects you need lightmaps and then export, if you have meshes that don’t need lightmaps hide them, the script only exports visible meshes.

When you export in multiple file mode the exporter creates files with the name of the mesh to be baked, and the same goes to Parthenon, when you load multiple mqo’s it will save the final images with the current name of your meshes, so name your meshes properly.

Thanks mate! :slight_smile:

I made some tests here! This program is awesome! And it is free!
Thank you for the script, and for share with us about Parthenon.

Sure, I hope more people can see the potential of this technology. :yes:

I LOVED HOW YOU DISABLED THE COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE HAHAHA
because the xbox and ps fans would just make a war on that vid hahahahah, even though it says fake haha

I have a problem, the Parthenon not generate nothing, only run if a use a plane :confused:

Attachments

untitled.blend (414 KB)

Besides that, too many fanboys, trolls etc. :frowning:

I have a problem, the Parthenon not generate nothing, only run if a use a plane :confused:

It’s working fine for me.

This is a render from your scene:

And this is the lightmap:

Make sure you are using version 2.64 and up.

Any video tutorials please

I use 2.66

Try to render this file, Plane.zip (1012 Bytes) if parthenon can’t render then maybe is a problem with your graphics card, you need directx 9 compatible card.

With this file, yes make a lighmap, but not run with the another :(, sorry english.

Is it possible, that you didnt setup your textures like its said on the description?

Ok, please send me the mqo of the room mesh not the light cube, export it with the single file checkbox unticked.

Ok, here is

Attachments

Plane.zip (1010 Bytes)

Again I don’t see where is the problem, the lightmap matches perfectly with the UVs of the mesh, the script works fine, I can only give you support for the script but not for parthenon I’m sorry.

infinite iterations (((

How Can I Render A Video Animation In Parthenon??

Not with this exporter, you could do it by modifying the script to export a sequence but I do not recommend it unless you have fixed cameras.