Heinemann Duty Free Vienna Ball

Well done, it looks great on the poster :slight_smile:

This seriously looks amazing. Bravo!

Really creative and well done! Just curious, what size did you end up rendering the project at?

This finally got featured. Very impressive work. :slight_smile:
I loved the shader breakdown.

Wow! Thanks for all the great comments. And a feature. I’m honored.

@harleynut97 … I rendered this image at around 9000 pixels wide. Took ages. Didn’t have CUDA at that time on my mac that is why I had to break it down into lots of layers and separate shaders or else I would of rendered for weeks. I love blender cycles. Just needs a proper ss material and it will be top of the line in my opinion. Gave up XSI completely these days. :slight_smile:

This is really brilliant, great job! :smiley: Congrats on the feature!

don’t have words to express myself :smiley:

Awesome :slight_smile:

Looks really nice :slight_smile:

Amazing :slight_smile: Could you explain how you achieved this result?

Richtig sehr schön!
I was also looking at your other stuff and have to say I’m impressed. keep up the good work

@nico_ if you go through this thread i think it’s pretty much explained :yes:

B-O-T-T-O-M L-I-N-E ::slight_smile:

Never mind how “you did it” …

“You did it!”

(Hey… “I’m a cruise-ship passenger … do I seriously care about the technical details?”) :slight_smile:

Amazing Work man :smiley:

so beautiful idea! I admire your work… keep up with flowing creative on your next project…

hey can i share your project on my facebook and name you,too?

Very nice job and interesting workflow.

Absolutely magnificent.

However a tear rolls down my eye to the fact that only sculpts get the most attention. And I can’t sculpt for shit.

Anyways, awesome job!

-swaschan

@mycatsnameistux you can share it if you like. Thanks!

:slight_smile:
j

Stunning job!

great work . Abandoning XSI for blender is a big compliment for blender as I consider XSI probably the best 3d app out there. But definetly blender is unstopable in the improvemen sector, and I have not used XSI since DecepticonDesk acquired it.

Thanks for sharing this, and I am glad to see more pros sharing their work here and show that blender is viable tool to make a living with.

I did love XSI. I’ve been using Maya since 1.0 and then moved to XSI because working on my own a lot Maya was just to complex for a one man band. XSI is just much more user friendly than Maya and Mental Ray is integrated into the software so rendering is much easier to set up. When the big DecepticonDesk as you call it bought XSI I was heartbroken. I really liked the way XSI was going. Since it’s been bought they have done nothing innovative to it and still ask for HUGE upgrade prices. Bollocks in my opinion.

That is when I turned to blender to check it out and I never looked back. Okay blender could use some finessing here and there but it’s the user friendly nature of the new interface and powerful feature set it contains that has kept me from searching elsewhere. Lots still to learn about blender for me but I do love it and find little gems in the software all the time.

:slight_smile:
J