Golden Eagle

beautiful work!

Yep! This is a good one. Bravo

Great image! Has a nice painterly look too.

Love the soft look could you please post the particle setting to get this effect or it more a texture great example.

Wow, that would make for a great splash screen.

looks great but…ummmm…the feathers seem kind of low res (or do i need to get my eye check?).

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Brentison, I’ll post some more later prints of the production process.

I love the beak, it looks incredibly realistic!

Bravo, awesome!

Like everyone else said above, looks awesome, but the feathers on the wings could be a bit larger/detailed. I would love to see it on a better background, i think that deep green takes away from some of the realism.

Great stuff!

awesome work ! superb.

hi i am new here, and saw your work. Its awesome and inspiring! Very well done,
Dan

wow great work! Im doing right now a project which involves a bird… im also interested in some info on the creation process! :slight_smile:

It’s wonderful! Great job!

Great job Paulo! Beautiful. :yes:

was i done in cycles ?

and can you show the feathers were done using particules feathers!

very nice looking

thanks

Beautifully done! I love the impressionist wash of browns and blondes and greys along his feathers, it’s wonderfully painterly.

Though for some reason i want to see a top hat on him. Or a toque. Some kind of headwear. Maybe a tiara. Not a baseball cap though. Never a baseball cap. That just invites rapping.

I think the fur still misses something vs photo, otherwise it is stunningly perfect! Unless you were goin for that painted look for the hair, then thats great.

Another masterpiece, Ricardo! Feathers look amazingly well, I think you squeezed the very best from this new Blender/Cycles feature! Did you use some kind of postproduction for this work? It looks like a paint, perhaps you add some brush strokes in another software?

Needless to say - 5 golden stars from me, my friend!

Looks Great especially the realism of the eyes, well done man :slight_smile: