Glenn's Workshop Sketchbook

Fantastic artwork - I wish I could get something like that out of my sketches.

Very neat! :slight_smile:

@Craig Jones, michalis, kbot, OnyxIdol :
Thanks so much!! Really appreciated for your replies! Try to finish a serials works now.

change with some adjustments… :slight_smile:

I dunno how you feel about me saying this, but your last work doesn’t seem to be of the same quality as the rest?

The pose is a little stiff, and the anatomy feels off as well. The legs in particular feel really awkward. It stands out to me because the previous stuff is really pretty…

EDIT: Allow me to be so presumptious, redlines:

In the paintover I defined the shape a bit more realistically, mostly because I was trying to find how to shape the ribcage and connect it to the clavicle. Arms got little attention, but I can understand the shoulders a bit better now. I have no problemwith stylised element by themselves(As long as the anatomy makes sense :|)

I recommend when drawing clothing, you figure out where the seams are, because that’ll make it easier to deal with the folds.
I personally would make her bend her spine slightly to create a greater sense of movement.

I sorry to have to do this to a work you had been meaning as finished piece. :frowning: I hope it’ll help though.

@Therahedwig :
Thanks! You are really giving opinions diligently, appreciated that.(have just made some adjustments of the picture) I’ll definitely take as a reference when I am drawing next time. Thanks so much :wink:

Today’s homework :stuck_out_tongue:

Ink Pen quick sketch

Awesome as always. Are these for anything or just practice?

Wonderful and beautiful all that.

Advanced Artwork i hope create better and better in future …

Can you help us in this forum to create better artwork? :slight_smile:

Acknowledgment :slight_smile:

@xrg :
Thanks a lot! Most of them are just practice but actually I’m trying to start my project though it’s still in the concept step…>.<

@JSaffari :
Thank you so much! I have no qualification to do this…I still need a lot of training to get improve…>.< will try to post more process images here.

in process…30%

Amazing work Glenn, I love your style :slight_smile:

nice anime style i like it keep going

Hey! first of all let me say what perhaps has been said already, your artwork is gorgeous! i love the linework and how you portray the features of your chraracters :slight_smile: , i would say too though that there seems to be a bit of shyness whenever poses are involved, that would be my only request (not a critique per-se), in your future drawings and paintings try to push the poses further, even if they are standing, try to convey them as dinamic as possible, they will stand out even more than they do now :slight_smile: , in any case keep up the great work, i’ll look after you on deviantart, i love to have my “great artist gallery” bookmarks updated :smiley:

@NinthJake:
Thank you so much!!! :slight_smile:

@kakachiex2:
Thanks alot!!! I hope I can make my practice continuously.

@josemoreno:
Yea, my friends around me also point out this problem, about poses and angle. I think I should do more skeleton, muscle and perspective exercise.
Thank you so much, really appreciated, and give me motion to move on.
(p.s. it is so strange that I can’t see your message when I posted pictures last night…O.O may be I have miss it…or this forum make some error?..)

Sword Master Series :stuck_out_tongue:

use long and short blades as perfect defence and attack; use a super lone blade but as fast as a swallow.

A master that make the atmosphere quiet…

A Blade crusher.

A master that can control every blades.

other practice:

and just want to draw some funny pictures…:stuck_out_tongue:

Nice updates Glenn, I really like that piece with the quietly meditating sword master.

@josemoreno:
Yea, my friends around me also point out this problem, about poses and angle. I think I should do more skeleton, muscle and perspective exercise.
Thank you so much, really appreciated, and give me motion to move on.
(p.s. it is so strange that I can’t see your message when I posted pictures last night…O.O may be I have miss it…or this forum make some error?..)

@tyrant monkey:
Thanks alot! I am so glad that you like it. :slight_smile:

Daily exercises, need to draw more…