Gleb's sketchbook

For the fireflies issue you’re having, I found this article really helpful (and making the light-source bigger has worked a lot of the time for me): http://www.blenderguru.com/articles/7-ways-get-rid-fireflies/

Wow, thank you, nice overview.

I was able to model moebius leaf and improve the bear’s fur

Closeup

Wow the last one looks great!

Thank you :slight_smile: That’s for my avatara here:

It’s just impossible to stop playing with the rigged model. Probably, I need to rig something other.

Ducky

And one with composition (kind of)

Had a new idea. And wanted to model a fishtank.

The fur is amazing, good job the bear is now very cute :slight_smile:

I like the idea of your last duck in fishtank, you could really end up with something cool with a background.
How did you manage to get the reflections distorted like that on the fishtank? Is it a normal map? Looks great.
The glossy parts though seem too strong and bright I think.

That first bear would make me run, or perhaps tie somebody else’s shoes together and then run. (So I’d have a chance.)

Later attempts on the bear are cuter though. :slight_smile: Interesting sketchbook development.

On this very image, the deistortions came after over-subdivision. But before I’ve always added some musgrave texture to glass, just because real glass is always a bit distorted.

First animation. Dreidel thing.

Camera mapping (Prokudon-Gorsky photo)

Playing with cartoon-style

Looking good gleb, is that that a 2d figure or 3D, and are you going to rig him?

It’s 3d and even rigged :slight_smile: somehow, I’m still at very beginning stage of that kind of magic. I’m still not sure, how to animate his eyes properly.

Animated eyes

The first animation, which looks like animation :slight_smile: Motion is still bad… have to work more on it and learn more.

Non-photorelistic rendering is tempting me a lot