gee gee

Very detailed and realistic, I really envy your skill :D, how much time have you spent to reach this level of skill ?

Thanks, I’ve been modeling for the last 2 or 3 years but before that I was making games with blender.

I made a crappy tutorial with 9 steps on the hair if it helps.
I painted my alpha map inside of blender directly onto the model, but in this case it was easier to do it in a photo editor.

1/3

2/3
text goes here

3/3
And please excuse the sloppy handwritting.

Where are you going to sell it at? Turbosquid? It’s hard to know how to price figures. I’ve seen ones going for over $1000.

I uploaded to turbosquid but I’m setting the price to $130 for them. I absolutely hate that place and their exclusivity agreements >:(

But yeah, there are some really high priced items over there. I think the ones you’re talking about are from a certain seller that adds so much detail, the models even have hair particles covering the entire skin. I don’t think I’m at that level yet. Wish I was.

Cool. If you hate Turbosquid and their exclusivity agreement why put your stuff up there then when there are several other 3D content sites you can go with.

woo! Nudes in the forum gallery!

I do upload to other places, but turbosquid generates more sales than any other site combined. I’m hoping with the high price, people will see the lower prices on other sites and avoid ts all together. It might be a futile effort but its worth a try.

Hey, thanks for the 3 part tutorial. I appreciate it. :slight_smile: This is interesting. Is the shape of the mesh hair important or can I be loose about it?

Yeah the dense parts will look more solid and the wide parts will look fluffier. Just mess with the shape until it looks good to you.

Thanks again. Hey, good job making the featured artworks. :yes:

I’m impressed! Really nice work!

Did you recreated the model or bought from stock?

http://
www.turbosquid.com/
3d-models/
3ds-max-dress-asian/

jas.schur is me

Hey dude… here I am again… rsrsrs told you… I think she already has a place in the gallery…
very impressive render… Good Luck in your next jobs =D

Thanks! :slight_smile: Good luck to you too.

it deserves more BUT
if you make a DVD/[Tutorial Series] on texturing a character like this then I will buy it for 30+ USD, but when it come for a model, personally I can’t spend that amount of money, it deserves your price though, but not all people are able to buy a 3D model for that price.

You mean this, or turbosquid (whom I despise)?

http://www.creativecrash.com/marketplace/3d-models/characters/people/woman/c/asian-in-dress

Cause any lower than 75ish would be much lower than anything the other people are selling and therefore unfair to them.

o.0

wth!?

did you really make this?

¬¬
just kidding! XD

it’s awesome
i like her!!! the tex and the hair looks sooooooooo cool

after seeing this i wanna trash my WIP and begin again from scratch
:frowning:
keep the good work!!!
+11
:smiley:

what? lol
Keep at it. I’ve been reusing this mesh and making edits to it for months. You cant really make permanent mistakes with modeling so there’s probably no need to start over completely.

Well, Unless you accidentally modeled a horse or something.