Gabriel Narutowicz Square

Very nice work !

How do you feel about Modeling Buildings with Blender ? Is it easy or are there other advantages compared to SketchUp (because I fear modelling buildings in Blender, it’s still mutch easier and faster in Sketchup I guess) ?

Kind regards
Alain

This is partially made by merging the 3d view of high poly made in ArchiViz with flyview from Streetview … I don’t like such fakes. I prefer if something is made from 0 to 100% by 3d, sometimes with motion processing if necessary.

Fantastic work… very well done… I have been having to do some Architectural visualization myself of times of late… all more just very basic Estimate work… no chance to do something fancy like this… but this is inspiring to see and makes want to see if I can do a bit of this myself… might be able to sell some of it… Thanks for the post… Keep up the great work!.. many thumbs up!

Really nice work! The lighting is perfect! Did you model this in Blender or in some CAD software? Did you think about using meshes that glow for the lines of the cars, instead of using photoshop?

woah!! this is great, specially loved the trees. Vegetation over all look so awesome. Please go ahead and do that making-of you plan :D.

Wow, fantastic work! Thank you for sharing!! You have shown that indeed it is not only possible, but highly achievable to work without vray/3dsmax/etc in the typical architectural worflow. especially for competitions and in small offices, where everyone is using cracked software. why go illegal, when you can go free and legal :slight_smile: Viva open-source. And also agree, it would be great to see a making-of.

Really nice done! I really get a good sense for the proportions of the square and all the models are really believable. I looking forward to your making of. I would be very interested in your leaf material settings. Diffuse and Translucent Shader? - Or is there an SSS going on? Just one leaf texture and the variations via an shader? I’m tried for a long time, to get nice looking trees. Such as yours.

Keep up the good work.
Mauk

Render? Dude, how long did it take to actually make all this? It’s a huge amount of work!

Do not puzzle over it! http://foontyk.ru/images/promo/foontyk-ru-6.jpg

I really want to try project like this :wink: Really good work.

im speechless.

It’s very impressive if you ask me!

Haha, great work, but plac Narutowicza looks a little bit different :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow Drabson, this is amazing! A true work of art.

By the way, how are you creating the trees? They appear to be made up of cubes (with an image texture?) in the wireframe picture, but I can’t exactly tell how you’re making them look fully 3 dimensional.

@BlenderJax
haha, what you see there isn’t real geometry. Those are only bounding boxes which you use when there’s poly-heavy geometry to have responsive viewport. I bet the trees are real geometry, althought I’d be interested to see what was used to generate them, because they look pretty good.

Oops! Haha, my mistake! (Thanks for letting me know cdog!) I still wish I knew how Drabson made those trees. Were they completely made in Blender, or was there another program used for them?

Even-first period investors can expect good results in case before trading, they will learn anything with regards to these types of investments simply by reading stocks and options ezines as well as articles or blog posts. http://tommylee.com/groups/want-to-learn-more-about-michael-zimmerman-fund/ Right now, consumers desire a couple things once they shop-low costs and reasonable value because of their dollars. They do not necessarily worry about the best quality, either-but it doesn’t need in which instrument or maybe two of shorts many people purchased coming from you to possibly be useless within half a year with a yr. http://evan20h.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/michael-zimmerman-fund-news/ With regards to investing funds, there’s no era restrict. You will be effective using your investments whether or not you might be some sort of more youthful or even old person. The top part of investment income is not your real age, yet whether or not you have portfolio management working for you. This kind of money pro might offer you suggestions about exactly what to get, and also rapidly you will notice and fully grasp how enjoyable participating in the currency markets is usually.

My hat is off to you sir… dang you guys make it feel like us normal people will NEVER do anything noteworthy.

Love these! Clean nice job, good light and colours, especially love the aerial views. Texturing of surfaces line asphalt and walls does not look too elaborated as pointed out by other commenters but I think this is a good look for competition style images, less realism works better here. I didn’t manage to find the competition website but I hope your project did well!

Cheers,
Oana

Great work! I did not know you could be so good with 3d with such bad English though : )