Gabriel Narutowicz Square

this is amazing stuff! the last render on the first post looks like a photo! how’d you do in the competition?

Wow thanks for comments and toprow!

Really nice work. If you added a little more imperfections in some of the textures it would look even more real, but maybe perfect clean is what you were going for. Anyway, good job!

Congratulations of the top row!
[SUB](I often visited this place in Warsaw during my students years, but it was 20 years ago :))[/SUB]

Great job showing what cycles can do for archviz projects. The last image of the first post is a really great intergration of your rendered square and a nice real world aerial photo. Not the easiest thing to do lining up perspective and such:P

Happy Blending!

You are very good as an architect… absolutely photorealistic :stuck_out_tongue:

Like it very much =)

Hi,you create good city and this is very nice .
I have one question ,do you know how to back lighting in old rendering engine 's blender ?
because i have been make out door environment for using in real time engine but can’t back light texture in blender.

Thank you for work.
Happy blender. :slight_smile:

When the Godfather tweets about it, (Ton), you know it’s got to be good.

because the project needs attention to detail…lots of detail…not an easy one.anyway,brilliant

When I thought that the image in the top row was all done in blender I was very impressed.

when I realised that it was half photo, half render I was even more so! It took a good while before I could find where the two merge (the road at the top being the most obvious) Great work, and if you do get round to making a ‘making of’ I’m sure there will be many happy people. :slight_smile:

Wow your work is awesome :slight_smile: ! How long did you do that ?

The third image is amazing, really looks like a photo.

Really great work with so much detail. I love especially the one where it’s composited into a photo. Surely must have taken lotta time.

Great works! Five Stars!

Nice, Dont stop !

As others have pointed out, that 3rd pic posted is really very stunning. Hats off to you and your wellspring of patience!

Thanks for the response! I really appreciate your comments.
@FloridaJo
Your comment has laugh me to tears! Ton as Godfather ;-).

Some answers:
Whole project took about (me, and my two friends Maciej Kolendowicz from EMSIDE.pl - company with which my company working together and Jan Biernawski) one month, including: making analysis, ideas, visualisation birnging it together and making boards for competition. Visualisation took about 1,5 week, but the project changed several times so simultaneous I had to put the changes into the model. I made almost all modeling work (excluding the church, and 3 projected buildings), all texturing, shaders, and lighting. After rendering we sat to the photoshop and post-producion. We made this together to get the consensus about final look of the images (which people put in the picture, which colors have to be saturate and so on). I will show more from kitchen in making-of.

Thanks again!

P.S.
I`am sorry to say that but, we didn’t get any award. The winer have smaller buildings :wink:

excellent work in such tight schedule.are trees 3d how were they modelled?

great work, nice details, perfect lighting, keep it up… even if not awarded this time