Free Human Model (Rigged/animated!/UV'd)

Please moderaters/administrators!!! Somebody sticky this !!!

Rats. I had this in allcaps, but it corrected it.

I’d just like to point out that, due to the lossy JPEG compression present on this image, the normalmap has quite a bit of distortion around the seams. Maybe there’s a way for you to fix this, maybe there isn’t, but I just thought you might want to know.

Thanks are definitely in order, however, for posting this model. It will be a great help to me in my continuing quest to learn character modeling. Thank you.

Thank you very much Sire! :wink:

When I click open in blender the human body isn’t there!!

This is awsome. Good for my character modeling study Thanks man =D

Awesome model! Mind if I use him for a mannequin to hold some armor and weapons I’m working on? I’d be sure to credit you and give you the link.

there are no words to explain how thankfull i am

Nice work.

Thank you looks great

Sorry to bump up this thread but does this blend work in blender 2.7. I can open it in 2.7 but I cannot seem to get the animations in the action editor window

if i press H I can see the bonesbut how do i bring that window up with the modifiers, the object list, etc so I can do other stuff with the model? Newb question but I’mnew

Great!
Sorry for I’m a newbie… how can I delete all animation keys to be able to use the model in my projects?
Thanx!

Thanks for this

Thank you!

Great model - only thing I changed was switching to IK constraints on the bones, i’m using it for a little bit of animation practice. It’s easier to model with and looks more natural.

hello every one; I am new to this world, 3D and modeling and surrely blender, so is there any one capable to de me a favor, and teaches me how to run blender and make a 30 sec scene? pleae!
by the way, i can’t pay for the lessons, thats way i am asking here for it.

Thank you very much!