Free Human Model (Rigged/animated!/UV'd)

Great job!
Animations look very realistic.
One newbie question. Why did you do separate actions for a given move?
Let’s say run. There is run(legs), run(arms)…

Thank you, animating him, or even rigging him didn’t take long at all. I seperated the actions so you have him walking, and shooting at the same time, with only replacing the walk(arms), to walk(shoot), and that won’t affect the legs movement.:wink:

lol, when i click Play and start game engine the model doesn’t show up with the UV textures… what should i do?

He doesn’t have textures. He is just Unwrapped. You can make your ownd textures.

Mad Hatteur, thank you for your modell.

Most likely I will use it in a horror-game I’m developing (I modelled a head for my own and sculpt his body, so that he fits my needs).

I put a link in my last post (as Wookie) (for crediting+sharing of this good model :yes: ).

ParnoidAndroid

Really nice of you to share this useful model & animations. Nice job.
Thanks

I’ve uploaded this to blender Artists to fix the broken link. Download it at the bottom of first post.

Nice job :slight_smile:

Thanks ! Looks great, loads without trouble.

Nice character

One question though,
I am using Blender 2.6. In NLA editor, I combined walk(arms), walk(legs) and walk(chest) to create a new action “walk”. But I can’t use that action in game engine. I can use walk(arms) and others individually though.

How to combine them so that they can be used in the game engine too?

Old thread, dear new forum user!
Do a search in the “Resources” forum, Professor Monster posts, about how to “combine” actions!
Bye

How about a female version of this.

i will try to make one…only know basics

And you saved me a ton of time rigging and mapping the character. I’ll be sure to give you credit

You have created a wonderful model and rig ! Saved me a lot of work. Thanks a lot !

How does one combine the actions into one walking, idle and jump actions.
Great looking model btw.

On the action actuator logic brick, you will notice a thing there called layers. Set them to be on different layers, and they should play at the same time. Prof monster has a tutorial on it for more info. If you’re still having trouble with it, I can upload a blend file for you.

Have fun making your games.

Thanks but I did not only want to use this in the game engine in blender. I want to export it as and fbx file. the actions will export as animation clips. right now they are each exporting individually. I would like them all to be class as one action each. Walk,idle,kick,jump,run e.t.c Know what I mean?

Where is the “Prof Monster” tutorial. He has about 30 different ones on here?

Wow haven’t been on BA in like a year or two. Can’t believe this model actually came in handy to people. :slight_smile: I’m Glad it helped, but keep in mind, this is actually a pretty crappy model, with pretty bad loop flow.

-dmills

Wonderful!!! uggh I wish I could model…oh well practice make perfect I guess…back to modeling a cube