Four Seasons

i mean if you took the first version of fall and swaped it with the oe in the second and rendered it so the second version has the fall of the first.
like this

i mean i like the first style

also u dont have to both still look very good. nice job. :slight_smile:

Excited to say that this image won 1st with a perfect score in Digital Media at the MAACS Midwest competition, and that I’m taking it to the national level in April. I won first place at nationals last year, and I’d like to do it again. Thanks so much to everyone who commented and critiqued along the way. :smiley:

Wow… 10,000 views!!

Proud to say that this piece received 1st place and a perfect score (100/100 possible) at the MAACS fine arts competition (Midwest region), and went on to win 1st place in the AACS competition (national level), with a score of 98/100 possible. Thanks for your support, everyone!

Very artistic work. Keep it up!

Really nice work, I think Vivaldi would like it

Very nice.

This is art. Good music choice.

Just Art, 3D is here just the way, not the goal. Fantastic !

Beautifullly done. The “cross canvas” effect is riveting. Your balance between color, monochromatic is nice.

Very original imaging, and just in time for spring!

Art and music in the same picture! Amazing. :slight_smile:

I really like the look of the grass and the small plants. :slight_smile:

Wow, congrats on that, you deserve it! What is MAACS?

Well done. What a fantastic concept.

I love the idea and the beautiful craftsmanship. I guess if that was me doing this I might do a bit of a blend in between the different seasons to give it a bit of a gradual transition effect.

Looks awesome! it’s like how it’s creative and something new.

wow! I hope to do such stuff myself.

That looks amazing!