Elpis The Game (Infinite Procedural Terrain - VIDEO)

I think the explotion looks good, it kinda has a legend of zelda feal to it, keep it up.

Belo trabalho! primoroso(wonderful job/fantastic)
Caramba monte de brasuca blendero ,maneiro(holy moly lots of Blendenzo BR here,awesome)
Parabens cara muito legal mesmo e espero logo logo iniciar na mesma empreitada “Ansiedade haz me” (Gratz dude and it looks really cool 4 real and i hope to be very soon in the same road ^^ anxiety haz me ^^)
Abraços,regards,

Wow! This is incredibly well done. Fills me with inspiration.

I’m very glad to have inspired many of you blender fans
Keep checking the forum I’ll soon post a new video update

Thx for every thing
xD

I just had a look at the videos and all I have to say is WOW!! this is some of the best work I’ve seen in the blender game engine. Though as many people have said the only thing I didn’t like was the exploding goblins, but it’s your game so it’s your call on that.
this game looks amazing now, so I definitely look forward to seeing it completed!

The game looks really good. Nice work!

The story has a lot of clichés (as you said). Young village boy…saving his parents…the chosen one. Even the bad guy sounds like a cliché.

Don’t take this as a bad thing. Clichés aren’t always bad. You just have to be careful with them. I don’t know what kind of game you want this to be, but if this is a story oriented, I would tweak the story a little (or a lot :p).

The story is pretty much the only massive downside and I can’t say it’s bad just yet. I’ve only seen a little outline for it. This is certainly something I’ll follow. Just listen to what more experienced people in here says. That’s an advice some people seem to forget :smiley:

Hey guys check out the new video on Youtube:
Link

Impressive! The player’s ‘attack’ animation is the only thing that stands out as a problem. Very cool project.

I’m loving the new video, the horse is awesome! Also the new goblin death sequence looks amazing. Nice work!

Great! You fixed the one problem I had to complain about (the death animation) and you threw in that awesome “vehicle” system with the horse! Nice work.
I’m wondering… can you die? And I have to agree that the attack animation could look better.
Still, this is very impressive.

Very Nice!

I’ll work on the new attack animations
xD
thx for all the positive coments!!!
:smiley:

haha ta zuando neh? vc é muito pro cara
(ahahaha u kiddin me right? you pro man :D)
cara o jogo esta ficando muito massa a unica ‘reclamação’ que eu teria a fazer,se é que novato pode opinar iahuash é que vc poderia criar mais golpes e "magias’ o resto esta demais perfeito,o cavalo ficou muito massa tbm !!
Parabens brother
(Man, the game is getting so dope and the only ‘complaint’ i would have to make ,OFC newbie should never have complaints hahaha,is that u could create more skills and stuuf but the rest of it is just perfect and the horse looks pretty kool too!!
Gratz dude)
Abraços,Cheers,

It’s getting better and better every time!! ^^

The only thing I dislike are his big az boots o.0

Great work! keep going

Image of the first mini-boss in game engine:
:smiley:

Attachments

OMG it’s fcking awesome!!! 0.0

Great work man ^^

Durian could use your talent for the dragons!

OMG!!! That’s… just WOW :eek: :eek:

but I’m more of a video game person

Belo trabalho parabens!
Wonderful job Gz!
Abraços,Regards,