dynotopo rapid sculpts

more wip

sleepless night= more sculpting

Sweat ;). keep it up!

shorting away…

your biceps are pointing the wrong way. Hold out your arms like that and you will see that the should be facing forwards not up always use your medial and lateral epicondyles as points of references to see where things should be pointing.

wow, really great sculpting here! love the baby, the elefant is great too, all the others i like too, baby is my favourite :slight_smile:

hey…thanks for the inputs… i know the arms are extra twisted in the bicep area… but the guy i used for reference is standing that way… so i continued to work that way… will try to rotate him to neutral… :S if i manage to do that…
i should have paid attention to using some more right reference than bad reference… or rather something that doesnt seem right… cheers… will keep that in mind

thanks doris… baby is my fav as well :slight_smile:
hopefully i can get this dood upto the same level… still have to polish his face and well a lot actually… :))

thanks doris… baby is my fav as well :slight_smile:
hopefully i can get this dood upto the same level… still have to polish his face and well a lot actually…

your sculpts are fantastic… they have so much of character in them
wow…
:))

@tyrant monkey: ur sketches are really inspiring me to try hands on my 400 days of sketches as well… cheers mate

attempting new shorts…

Amazing work.

It seems there is only promise and future in sculpting. Us poor object modellers get left behind in the dust :frowning:

-swaschan, keep it up!

prop and environment modellers is one of the best ways to get a job in bigger studios…
relax… im a character modeller myself… just trying to get a hang of sculpting in my free time :slight_smile:

why modellers will be left behind in the dust is 3d scaning…lol… then all we will have to do is retopo…or not even that…lol

more work…

Wonderful studies!
Sculpting!

mobile pic… will upload a better version soon… did a quicky in my studio free time…

I can’t say what you had in mind but it’s beautiful.
Very interesting. I hope you may share your ideas on possible workarounds.

great sketches!

im sorry but i dint understand the workarounds part /?

i had to favour to ask and i have seen a lot of guys asking the same thing on your thread ?
about that copper patina shader node… is it possible for me to get my hands on em… :3
it looks awesome… lol. i can re-render my models so far with that…

cheers for your feedback… :slight_smile:

thanks…glad to knw u liked my work (: