Dreamy Land-Future "New character update"

the tree will come soon textured and for the nail in the box that looks weird I will improve that .

since I have finally learned how to use gimp I made two concepts for the game,hope you like it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]191574[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]191575[/ATTACH]

Guys I’m quitting the game,I was thinking about releasing a demo of the game but because of some weird problem with my graphic driver all my files of blender don’t work anymore so I cannot even release a beta version,right now i’m trying to fix this problem so that I will be able to let you guys have the beta version of the game.

this happened to me before to i just re installed the most recent version of my graphics drivers and that fixed it.

i really hope it works and you keep on making this game

Thank you now blender goes pretty fast but the problem now is that GLSL doesn’t work it doesn’t show the textures

Little Update!!!
I have remade every model and texture of the game,the video shows a very little portion of what I have been working on.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]194299[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]194300[/ATTACH]
Some background pictures for the game

Side scroll?

I’m still deciding if it’s going to be a 3d game or a platformer game in fact i’m going to upload another video that shows how is the game going to look like in 3d

Little Update.
This is going to be the final main character for the game(it’s a stuffed dog) ,the texture is still incomplete but I hope it’s cute enough for the game.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]194836[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]194837[/ATTACH]
I will be more than happy if you give me some feedback on the character.

hat is like reborn overall is very cute want to see some animation.
I think he should have tail.

Yeah I will add a tail,instead for the animations I’m already working on those,maybe tomorrow I will upload a video that shows his walk,idle and run animations

I mistook the nose for a mouth, which made it look like a human overall. Maybe you could make it more dog-like - add a tail, and give it a muzzle? Otherwise, it’s pretty good.

i think the progess is excellent. I somehow feel that the video in post # 46 does not do your player model justice…the model in post #13 looks really good, but for some reason I dont feel it looks as good in the video. Maybe its the the shading or lighting…or maybe just because its against a grey background :D…its a great model…great work on everything

@SolarLune–Thank you, I will try to fix the nose and mouth and for the tail I have already been working on that.
@superflip–That was a recording problem but I have fixed that if you want I can re-upload another video that has more improved quality and shading.

Little Video Update

beautiful characters!!
keep it up dude

Thank you for the nice comment !!I will keep it up.:slight_smile:

Little Update
Mr.Peluche
[ATTACH=CONFIG]196183[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]196182[/ATTACH]

Work so far.
I have decided to change the name of the game,now it’s called “DreamyLand”,I have make already the logo for the game but it’s still a W.I.P.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]196185[/ATTACH]
I decided that the game is going to be a 3d platform game which you can play single-player.