Dreamy Land-Future "New character update"

Intresting character concept, nice work!

thank you but i still have a lot of things to learn

Update!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185303[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]185304[/ATTACH]
this is an enemy that i will put on my game,i’m still working on the textures and the animations

here is a video of a enemy that i made for the game(sorry for the bad quality of the video)

cute yet frightening
awesome in many way haha.

Yeah you are right,right now I was thinking of making cute monsters for the game but i’m still not sure about this idea

Nice characters tho, u ve got intresting ideas in terms of characters designs.keep it up dude

than you,if you have any ideas for the game your are welcome to share them

How about 3D third person adventure hack&slash game multiplayer co-op?

that sounds pretty cool, i made official that is going to be a 3rd person adventure(it might be even shooting )game

Hi Fenice,
unfortunately im not a very creative guy at least for now, im currently using ogre3d and am working my ends off to create some kool stuff with ogre, so modeling and concept art are left aside atm…
u can get the job done by urself i believe…based on what i ve seen so far ^^ keep it up dude, u got potential!

thank you for the comment,i guess you are right.

Update,this is an enemy for my game.
I called him voodoo-ghost,i hope you like it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187650[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]187651[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]187652[/ATTACH]

little video update on the voodoo-ghost animation and texture.

thats so weird i was making a character just like that for a contest a few weaks ago yours looks better though. other then maybe add more polygons to make it smoother and also the textures seam kina blury but cool ghost.

thank you for the comment,i guess you are right i should add more polygons and for the texture i will try to improve it.

I really like the idea of this project. Furthermore it looks to be multiplayer, which is fun!
There haven’t really been that many finished multiplayer games on the forums, and whilst I have a list of reasons why I suspect this to be the case, I shan’t share them just yet!

However, you appear to know what you’re going, but I shall share a few of my own findings, along the 2 year journey, so that you may at least avoid my own mistakes:

1)Don’t, for goodness sake, use a generic packing algorithm like rencode or pickle. It just ends with tons of bandwidth, and abstraction of awareness about the importance of packing. When you delve into networking in other high level langauges like C++, you realise the importance of packing, it’s closer to home.
2)Don’t take the easy route. By this, I mean the stereotypical “let’s send positions and copy the single instance of the game using p2p”. Sure, in some cases peer to peer may be what you want. But, it is all too easy to approach the idea of multiplayer as copying each player’s own state to the other client screens. It’s not that. Don’t.
3)Make it generic. After about 4/5 iterations of system (from hard coded server -> Dynamic server -> Modular (plugin) concept -> Integrated gamestate + server -> Abstracted, component based server) I have learned the importance of a generic system. However, I’ve also learned that you need to understand and define the difference between useful abstraction and blind avoidance of hard coding anything (believe me, i’ve done stupid things!).

This aside, it may be the case that you’re aware of these points already, perhaps you are more experienced than I, but regardless I wish you well.

agoose77 thank you very much for the tips, i will do my best in order to do not make the mistakes that you have listed

This is a very quick update of some of the assets that I have made,hope you like it.

I want to see some tree.
it very cute.
But nail in box is weird.