Dodge RAM 3500 2010 XS Edition 100 Cars in Blender

Fantastic work! You are really awesome!

Greetings all

Just wanted to give an update here for you guys. Here is an interactive model of the Dodge RAM 3500 XS Edition.:yes:

Enjoy!:evilgrin:

https://sketchfab.com/models/aoUsO4Z6Tnzeb6v9fWis1ThBx6z

Hi, it’s very good how render wire and and Occlusion ?and did you possible render back occlusion in render blender?

Greetings my friend

I baked the AO inside Blender Internal and applied them to the model’s texture. Rendering wireframes you can check out this tutorial, this is how I render the wireframe images I post. :smiley:

Cheers. :slight_smile:

Really great model & render. One little critic: I would like a very small bevel on the rubber tires. The edges look unnatural sharp in my opinion. Works fine in the low quality image, but bothers me on the high resolution image.

example:
image.atvrideronline.com/f/28633714/1004_atvp_01_o%2Btrailfinder_atv_tires%2Bprofile.jpg

but don’t get me wrong, probably it distracts me, because the rest is that perfect :yes:

Thanks a lot my friend, will defeinitely correct that. Thanks for the feedback, helps a lot, I might not always see faults after finishing the project, so thanks a lot mate. :slight_smile:

Excellent work on the truck. Looking forward to the day (if ever ) that I can achieve this greatness. :slight_smile:

Very detailed work so far, I like it!

Outstanding work! Pretty awesome work!

How did you manage to render so much awesomeness in only 9 hours?
I usually don’t spend 15 minutes watching a single picture, but you got me to do it.
Well, while I was drinking in the details, I noticed a strange part behind the tire, where the armatures are in (sorry, don’t know how to name this in english). What I wanted to ask you is if this is intentionally like this, to look like carbon , or if this is a result of the glass in front of it.

It’s look like a captured photo. A nice SUV for gaming, so keep on go with this very grate work. Good Luck!

really cool, like it :slight_smile:

Simply Awesome!

This reminded me of Heisenberg. :slight_smile: Looks like the kind of place where he would burry his money. :)) Congrats!

Nice work, is it a real landscape picture or is that made in blender too?

I remember seeing this a long time ago, and I was amazed, still am, by how clean and polished the modeling is! Great work!

Bro, at first glance, the hood looks short. It kinda makes the whole truck look stubby.?.