Digital Apprentice Entry - Stealth Walker

Hi Yung, really great work. When you say 4 weeks, how many hours do you think it took?

About four to five hours a day on weekdays. Weekends if I haven’t got any plans, I will be sitting 12 hours on this.

And thanks for the tips on the photoshop thing. It does makes things look more contrast but I think I better re-render. I don’t quite like how things work out. Once again thanks for the comments.:smiley:

Very cool stuff here! I love the shapes and… the Shading!!! :spin::eek:

First i would like to say Hello im new Yay. Next i would like to say great Render i am envious and hope to be at that level some day. if you do not mind some design critique i would offer this: I shoulders are cool but to big when you include the collar for adequate movement. i can see it able to walk but slowly and carefully. with a reduction in those shoulders and a wrist at the hands i think it would look more mobile and better able to use its center of gravity to its advantage. but on the whole it is very good I like the background as it is it. i believe this is because it evokes the sense of being a top of the line show piece. i like the Smaller arms underneath as well.

wow~ it looks so cool~

AWESOME :slight_smile: very nice, but I fail to see “stealth” in that hulking piece of machinery… I love the style though, the arms especially…
nice work, six outta five!

I found that connector you were looking for
Cindy, is this the thing you were looking for?
www.liangdianup.com/computeraccessories_1.htm
It’s on the list of computer accessories and parts. They have the DVI video thing to convert that jap monitor to work with your other computer. Just about any other kind of wire adaptor, usb connectors, monitor extension wires, ps2 extention wires, and all kinds of female and male swap connectors and things that I think would help your shop. If that above link don’t work then goto www.lducompany.com and click on computer accessories. Let me know if that is what you need and give me your email address again.

incredible render man

Awesome. Simply awesome.

I would love to have something like that walking the perimeter of my house at night - great work!

-Will

I pretty much liked the model you have done. the model is quite perfect. Hats off for your brilliant work.