"Decopolis"-Game Journal

Looks good game, but again I must say so you should remake animations a bit.

The Tenements building will be an important part of the story. It is an old 1900 apartments building converted for the '30s, that means that all the apartments have a bathroom.
WIP:

This looks good.:slight_smile: Well, one thing missing - you may need a bit more fancy lighting out there. Other it is just great.

I’ve started to work on the NPC’s.

My first NPC is Dave is based on TiZeta (CC) mesh.

His age is around 40 years old.

Great progress, however adrians is right.Your textures are great but if you add a few backed lights to the interior it will look much more realistic.

you might want to consider animating his shoulder blades a little more, it will help with arm movement. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys for the feedback. @haidme thanks for the comment I relay appreciate your KRUM project.

Your game looks pretty good so far.Are you going to have guys with machine guns in it?

Yes, but is a long way till there.

Sorry for not working on your character last few weeks, I was paying very strong attention at my projects. I may continue your character animations diagnosing and editing soon. However, I think that I will have to retopology your character minimally and that rerig it to gain the effect. After that I may make similar walk cycle like I have in In-Dome, but maybe a bit more attractive, not such careful and slow. What do you htink about this idea?:slight_smile:

Hi another NPC named Lucy:

It’s based on TiZeta (CC) mesh.

A 30’s Philips 634A radio that I’ve done for the game. 124 tris, my own textures.

A new low poly bed lamp 96 tris. Lampshade texture taken by me:RocknRoll:.

Bake AO for the wood details to make it look smoother. You can than add it to diffuse texture using GIMP so that it uses less texture slots.

Thank you Adrian.
I think something like this:

Yes - now it looks much. much better!:slight_smile:

An old Peugeot Garage that I’m working on.

Small update cobblestone road:

Looks pretty. Do you make all the textures yourelf?:slight_smile:

Hi Adrian,

No the sidewalk is cgtexture and cobblestone is from the net (don’'t know the source).