Construction Site

Incredible render. Really good job on the colors and the atmosphere.
Maybe yes, the grass looks a little bit CG… But execpt that, it’s excellent and very real, which, I think, was the point. :slight_smile:

Had to check twice , but i love the realism in this

Great looking scene

One of the most realistic render I’ve seen lately.

Looks so real

meh you could tried a little harder to make it more real.

Hey, man!!! Nice!!!
Cycles?

I was starting to think I was leaving the realm of being a beginner in Blender and entering being an intermediate.

Now that I’m here, I see I’m still a beginner.

This is a beautiful render It looks incredibly realistic. I especially love the slight deformation of the orange and white barricade thing in the foreground. The slight imperfections like that really make this scene convincing.

This is looking pretty good! I have always found these kind of scenes hard to make.

This is so realistic, very good job!

10/10, great work.

One small point, the 3 cranes looking just copied.

Wow the lighting! loving that ‘haze’ look for this one did you do that post render?

Wow! Really well done. It is so realistic that I thought at a first moment that you used some photo and added some elements! The wireframe shows all the excellent work in this superb render.

I enjoy the very high degree of realism in single elements. The whole scene suffers of repetition though. All the construction machinery appears to be the exact copies, same thing for the traffic cones and the red-white barrier in the foreground. A slight variation in texture would have added a lot of credibility to the image.

Very good.

It looks almost like a photo.
Great work !!!

Nice work!

wow it looks realistic and nice job. thanks

Like has been said before, good work, but sadly a few things look like copypasted. The bollards are one example for this.