Construction Site

Great work! Maybe a stupid question, but i’m wondering if they are building or dismantling that bridge…
Beside what already said, i think you could have improved the image a bit by adding some variation to the cranes cabin texture.

Geez… Nice job. It’s plenty convincing enough. I can just feel the traffic backing up on the Kennedy by looking at this.

Magnificent, truly magnificent. You have managed to capture the moment !

Everything about this image is incredibly detailed and realistic! The only thing that stands out to me is the clouds, which look a bit fake.

Really cool, inspiring work. How do you get the real images to blend so well with the 3d modeling?

Looks great. My one criticism and its a small one is compositionally its not working for me. I actually think it might be selling it more as photo realistic though. We see many more un-composed images than composed these days. Great work, I think you achieved what you set out to do

Top notch work! In a photography forum noboby would probably assume that this is CG. Great!
Marco

That afternoon when the clouds come in and about to rain when you’re trying to get home. Then getting slowed by a construction site…

It looks pretty realistic and fantastic! One of the things I may point out is the grass; but someone already did. No worries though because that takes most of the render time than anything… Another point is those barrels look a bit beat up and not so reflective. It kind of looks like it has dirt and then it looks like if someone rammed all of them several times. These need just needs to be just a little more brighter, don’t want anyone to cause any accidents :P. By glance and not trying to look at the flaws; I would say this is amazingly believable.

Looks like from the eyes of a child :smiley:

Man, you’ve done an excellent job with this! i pass by the construction site of an interstate overpass everyday on my way to work, and this looks almost exactly like it. Nice work!

Amazing work. Well done :wink: How much hours did it take you to make, from scratch to finish?

My little photoshop mix :slight_smile:

Looks almost real

Looks good, mostly realistic :slight_smile: but… you know… boring :confused:

really awesom!! i like the photoshop mix it looks better

Same as gregzaal - technically great job :slight_smile:

Only one thing that I can see - electricity (post, phone) cables aren’t usually srtaight … gravity, outside temperature …
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/60166998

This piece has outstanding attention to detail … such as the tiny bulbs hanging from the topmost electrical wires … and, with its low resolution and generally monochromatic feel, it looks like a photo taken from a phone camera on a cloudy day. It is, in other words, utterly and completely convincing. If you knew that the image was CG (and I daresay that the request for a wireframe amounted to, “oh yeah? prove it’s not really a picture!”) then you could nit-pick in search of the inevitable give-aways. But if you didn’t, or if you didn’t care, then you never would.

Good job looks great! I like the first one better.

did u model dat?:stuck_out_tongue:

Fantastic render!!!
Absolutely the most realistic render I have EVER seen so far.

What render engine did you use? Cycles? (as of writing this comment, I could not figure out what render engine you used).