Concept GT Car

That looks pretty tight. Most people don’t get around to doing the interior. With those heavily sculpted sides, if the doors ever open it’s probably going to need to work similar to a Konigsegg - and that’d be a neat way to show of the inside. Don’t forget some of those little things like wipers, air vents, and center rear-view mirror (or camera screen.) Those seem to be forgotten quite often on concept mock-ups.

Thanks guys! I plan on reworking a lot of the interior that I’ve already done, which would make this my first car with a render-worthy interior. Fingers crossed.

This project is insane!
I just love your presentation: the lighting, shading, every render.

Amazing job so far. Can’t believe you designed this car by yourself.

Hope to see more of you in the future.

Keep it up.

Bert

Thanks Bert. Appreciate it :slight_smile:
Today, I made new brake calipers and rims.

Not sure how I feel about this one…

Brakes: Can’t speak on their functionality, but they look cool!
Rims: do they have any ‘depth’? (right word?) (do they need any? can’t tell)
Render: Looks kind of cool, but picking out the full/real silhouette/shape is hard.
Keep up the great work!

Thanks ctdabomb; I think the rims need more depth like you pointed out.
Here’s another render (possibly my favorite yet)

Nice! Those brakes really give it that extra touch! You might want to give the brake rotors an anistropic material to make them look like machined metal.

I had an anisotropic material already, but I added some extra texture to the rotors this time. What do you think?

Those wheels do give it that extra touch. With this light setup the wheels and materials are a bit hard to see. Perhaps add a mesh emitter to give it some nice lighting

Thanks rombout. I already have mesh lights; I just cranked up the contrast in post, which is probably why you can’t see the materials easily…
meantime, here’s a new dash (and the start of a, hopefully, very nice interior)