Cancer

There are many Acer’s that have small leaves. Japanese Maple’s are notorious for their small leaves. I did get an asian vibe from it, that might just be me though

Yes, it can be interpreted that way. And that is to further push the idea of chance and probability.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

• Reyn

A very beautiful work. Emotive with a hint of the sureal. Sorry about your aunt. The image is a very great tribute that resonates with a lot of people.

Really beautiful.

This is 2 featured pages now that have missing images that are supposed to be featured. The same thing keeps happening to me as well. I guess I better start reporting this when I see it.

I really like it. How you enjoy every detail. I love the impression of it.

Problem’s still there (attached images not showing). I had to make a workaround on this though - referencing the image’s URL and inserting the post. Seemed to work fine.

• Reyn

Looks like some wierd setup in an abandoned place like Detroit. I would have guessed this was in Detroit if I wasn’t told the background of this render and that it WAS a render first.

Poignant, inspiring work. Looks very good. Probably was cathartic to make? Great job.

In my eyes this is very thought-provoking and full of ephemeral symbolism -a beautiful way to say goodbye.

Really amazing stuff, absolutely love the colour choices and hues in the texturing especially. Congrats!!

Sorry for your loss. Amazing work of art you have created, great job

Thanks! I can only wonder as to how Detroit would look like. :smiley:

It was indeed cathartic and the emotions were relieved. And it’s a great manner of expression to detract from the reality a bit.

Thanks, by the way! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, sir. I’m very happy you like it.

Hey, Lee! Thanks a lot for the kind words, mate. It means so much coming from you.

Thanks! :slight_smile: