Cancer

This is really great work and very touching. Absolutely beautiful. I’m sorry for your loss.All the best.

This is so beautiful. Very moving.

Absolutely beautiful. A really nice render that catpured my eye the instant it loaded on the page.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Having lost both my brother and my mother to pancreatic cancer I understand.
Make sure you keep an eye on yourself and the rest of your family.
It does have a genetic component in susceptibility.
Great work.

A fitting and poetic tribute.
My sympathies for your loss and admiration of what it inspired.

this is beautifully done

Thanks, Kemmler and Andrew.

I’m very sorry to hear that. Thank you too for sharing the emotion.

:slight_smile:

• Reyn

Thanks for the concern, Yardie. And my deepest condolences.

• Reyn

A masterpiece! I’m deeply impressed and I’m feeling so sorry for the inspirational reason behind this artwork. All the best from me, too.

Interesting piece, because it uses symbolism that is personal to you, rather than universal symbolism.
When I looked at it I wondered what it meant. I saw syringes and dice and thought maybe addiction was the theme, but it was more abstract than that. There was no obvious answer what the message was. Then I read the description and understood this was probably imagery that expressed your own associations and feelings. I can appreciate that you used photorealism to express abstraction.
And of course, you have my condolences.

You inspired me. My mom went same way, several years ago. This is quite hard experience for both - victim and family. I just must find time to make some peace in honor of Mum. Great work. Nice contribution in knowledge and reminder of this terrible decease.

Exceptionally expressive work… May your aunt rest in peace…

This is one of the most beautiful and touching works of art I have ever come across. You have certainly managed to convey unspeakable emotions through a mere image. This is what art is all about.

And of course, I offer my deepest condolences. May your aunt rest in peace.

-Val

He doffs his hat, bows his head, and is a respectfully silent for a moment …

Thoughtfully done, and very well executed.

I am sure that your aunt, in whatever close-by yet not-visible to us place where she might be living now, is touched by this as well. Peace.

wow this is a really powerful picture. i was going to come in and say something silly, but i’m pretty speechless right now.

not sure about the cork, but everything else looks amazing

Fantastic work, so sorry about your aunty.

Hnads Down ! Amazing!

Absolutely beautiful

Definitely a beautiful piece all the way around! One question though. Since this does have so much symbolism in it, is there a reason for the small leaves? I’m assuming that they are Maple leaves and I have seen them that small at early stages in life, but usually they are much bigger. Is this to mean that your Aunt was taken too early in life? I hope this doesn’t come across as rude, and as everyone else here has conveyed, you have my sympathies as well.