Calling all animators - project huckleberry

Just sent an email, would love to be a part of this as I’m interested in the story

Please DON’T bump thread unless you have something new to say.
I regard this just as bad as spamming and I love banning spammers

:open_mouth: How else are we supposed to get the thread back on top? It has some purpose, because we still have free positions that people can apply for. And as you see, there are still some people that wanna apply. Doesn’t look like spam for me…

This is not a necessarily high-traffic subforum of the site. It’s not common for an active posting to slide off to the second page. As such, it’s not necessary to bump.

You’re free to update your thread with new information about your project or changes in available positions, but empty bumps are not useful or helpful.

Furthermore, let’s end this conversation here. If you want to continue discussing this, please start a new thread in the BA Website Support forum.

post edited with new informations

we’re still looking for animators :slight_smile:

We still need animators, preferably ones for have experience animating shorts but all are welcome to apply. Please email me if you want to participate.

I’m interested in your project. I’m currently working on sprites for a video game project and have experience modeling, rigging, texturing, and animating. I recently finished a new animation for my YouTube channel which leads off my weekly show “Deck Build’n w/ Da Squire”. I’ve worked on combat animations for my characters, and I started with a simple animation which brought my online handle up out of water. I’ve worked in Blender for almost 3 years now. I storyboarded my intro before I built the scene. The limiting factor for animation comes down to rendering. I spent almost 3ish weeks rendering 3 different scenes which ended up getting complied into around 12 seconds of animation. I took the scenes and edited them together using Sony Vegas. I’ve thought about building a rendering farm computer but for now it would be good if we spread out the scene renders among the group once the animations have been locked in.

Latest animation

Glad to see this project is still alive!
I saw the renders on the blog, too. You’ve all gotten quite far!
Good job and keep going! d(;u; )

thanks alot! you are also welcome to join our conversations on Slack sometimes :slight_smile:

Please remember that we are still recruiting animators, so if you want to have some fun or just something to keep you busy, you are welcome to join!! :slight_smile:

Everyone,
we are of course still accepting. If you want to join I would prefer that you send me an email. Thank you very much.