Calling all animators - project huckleberry

Hi, I’m looking to help you in this project. I’ll happily animate for you as long as I am credited. However I am not able to skype or voice call in any way as far as I’m concerned. My email is [email protected] if you need my email :]

Hi, im learning blender for some time.
My skills are not amazing, but i would like to add something to a project like this. Thanks
email: [email protected]

hey guys

i want to be a part of this project as a modeler.
i use blender for 2 to 3 years now and my skill level is on the average. i know everything from modeling to uv unwarpping and texturing.
mail : [email protected]

Do you need anyone to work on some music for thus project? I would love to help!

Yes, music is needed. I mean, you can work on music at any time, since we’ve got the story down you can read it and develop some ideas from there. Since it’s a kids animated movie, the music should be rather happy (except the one chase scene).

Hey! I may be interested in joining the team. I would most likely be an environment modeler/ just everything to do with the environment. :stuck_out_tongue: I would like to do animation, but I haven’t had almost any practice, and don’t think I’m that good, so that’s not a good idea… Anyway, I just had one note about the storyline: I thought it ended a bit abruptly. My proposal would be to just have him bite into the strawberry before the close. I think that would help, but you can do what you want. Take it or leave it. Thanks. :slight_smile:
(I may email you with some portfolio)

I’ve been animating in Blender for over a decade, but I’ve never done anything with a team, and I know I’ve got so much to learn about the animating process. I want to join, but due to my self-taught level of skill, it would be safer to consider me a medium level animator.

If you have a need for voice actors, I’d love to help! :slight_smile:

Sounds fun! I’m happy to send you a sample or two. Let me know if I can be of help. :slight_smile:

Yep, we would love to have you helping. I sent a pm just telling you to send me your email so I can invite to the project

Hi I think I could maybe help with some assets. I am new in level, but learning. Here is my Work in progress portfolio: https://playdoughcreations.carbonmade.com/
Also what sort of experience is required to do story boarding I wonder. I have never done it on a professional level, but have written the first draft of a book of mine and written out scenes in other future personal projects, so I think in terms of scenes often.

Bumping post

Bumping to top

Do you guys need voice actors? And maybe a beginner animator?

bumping post

We are still hiring animators and texture artists!!

May I help with animation or Modelling?
Here is my Portfolio:

http://www.camposwashington.wix/washingtoncampos

Thank you!

bumping

I would love to join the Project as an Animator.
My skill level at Animating is Mid cause i never worked on a really Big Project
i always did small Animations that i only worked on 3 Weeks not even maybe like 73 Hours total (with everything)
and i never polished an animation of mine so they to look natural
so if you still need an animator email me [email protected]

bump