CAD Snap Utilities

Bug confirmed.

Thank you for all your work. But the last update you made changes how it previously worked. Now when I make the “cut”
it does not separate the surface into two faces it just draws a line from one edge to the other. So I went back to the original one
you posted and that one works.

I fear not have more a original copy. But I undid a change that I believe was the cause of the problem:

@patoaltaco, just now I saw your comment. Unfortunately as Addon I find it very difficult, perhaps impossible. This requires edits in the Blender source code. And I can’t do this :frowning:

Valeu @luizfpaulucci :). Brigadão

Thanks mano-wii nice addon

Great progress Mano :slight_smile: I did not see the mesh from scratch feature if you put it in your last version, but nevertheless, awesome work. The fact that you can type in the exact distance for the next vertex while heading in the chosen direction is a great help for architects!
I’ve noticed some minor buginess in ussage but i believe it will all settle down in time. Keep it up and let me know if you want to hear more suggestions on this basic-geometry drawing stuff, i miss it like the deserts miss the rain :smiley:

Thank you for making this addon. Very, very useful for me. Bravo!

Thanks guys :). @Okavango, my goal now is to rewrite the whole script, to let organized and easy to understand (for further development). This may take a while.

Great news :slight_smile: I was trying do decipher wich line does what, how do you draw in viewport, where are the vertex placements, but my coding is a bit rusty… Once again, your snap elements are a great step forward and a great potential base for all sorts of interactive tools, keep it up :wink:

very very nice work mano-wii. please add a license to it

Okay. I think I’ll take out the download while I do it. I’m still rewriting.

New version available.
FULL:

LITE:

Attachments

Snap_Utilities_LITE.zip (6.39 KB)

Hi Mano-wii Thanks for your work. This new version is not working for me. I get an error when trying to use it. But the version prior to this works fine.

Sorry for last post. It is working with 2.74RC2. But not with 2.73a. I am happy with it Thank you so much for this great tool.

Hi Manu-wii.
Thankyou,
Looks like a nice add-on to blender for architectural modelling,
Will keep an eye out on this add-on.
Cheers
mark117h

Snap_Utilities_LITE is working with 2.74RC2

Thank you for making this addon. Very, very useful for me

Thanks everyone :).
@Ector3, although you have solved the problem with the 2.74 version of Blender, I fix the incompatibility issue in version 2.73 now :slight_smile: