Blue Submarine n6

Thank for sharing, excellent for character.

Wow … Amazing!

Thankyou guys!
Yeah, for the next character I want to work more on the shaders, now the skin shader and the eyes have something wrong… mmmm

the reflection in the characters eye happens from a prolonged shadow of the upper eye lid… this is surprisingly common. your photo you took has it aswell, however your head is quite clearly tilted back while the characters is tilted down… since the characters head is tilted down the shadow of the uper eyelid will be longer… the eyes are fine to say the least.

Incredible work. Reminds me of jill valentines outfit, i really like it and wish i could do this.

Flawless piece!

you accomplished my first dream max. Blender top row. Congrats you devil you. I shall be catching up shortly.

I think you need more detail on the eyes and mostly on her ears, they don’t match the quality of other parts like the suit…

Looks great, Yes the eyes are the only bit that is off, but overall it is amazing! 5*

I noticed some triangles in the topology but it still looks stunning. I can’t wait to finish my character!

Triangles mean almost nothing, believe me. The most important things are: loop flow, and polygon density in the right places. :rolleyes:

Man, you brought back my joy of modelling :stuck_out_tongue: Please, don’t take my previous post personally :wink:

OMG is soo cool !

Thank you for putting the .blend in the DOWNLOAD link. Now I can study it and learn from your inspiring work. This will also help me get better acquainted with cycles.

PS: This is my first, but certainly not last, post in BA.

Very impressive work! Thank you a lot for sharing with us!
Btw, you can map entire character into one UV map. For example, 4k texture. It’s much easier to texture with one texture instead of 10 textures, i think.

Just Download latest Blender build:

And Switch on the TextureAtlas script (it’s in official blender).

Here is example of mapping a character into one UV:

thankyou!

btw, the original textures are 4k each one. so, it was not possible. :wink:

Don’t you think that 2 textures 4k is good enough? Well, you are the boss here. :slight_smile:

ehehe, I see xD

Actually yes! But in production I use textures from 4K to 16k, It’s like “I’m used to it” :smiley:

Amazing work! really amazing!

…Texture atlas is an excellent addon to game development, but i believe it focuses on lightmaps and general low-res texturing. If you are thinking in animation more than game development, or just making a Hi Res Poly/Texture from where you can bake and retopo lower res models, +4k images are the way to go…

In resolution, you can always go down, but you can hardly go up…

Hey, nice character, specially the top part that seems to be a hood with earphones and some kind of glasses included, sweet, wish my hoodie have those too.:smiley: