BLENDING LIFE — Blender 3d Realistic & Stylized Human Challenge [ENTRIES CLOSED]

I’m in! Category A.

In case you all hadn’t guessed.

I’m new but what better way to learn than to join such a contest as this?!
Category A… that is unless I can’t make that in which case Category B :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey! I feel left out…

placeholder! :stuck_out_tongue:

why is blender sculpt not mentioned… thats also a good feature

MattVG, welcome to the forums!

Be sure to check out the ‘helpful links’ in the contest details. Invite friends to join in the fun if you know anyone who would be interested. I get the feeling this will be a great contest to welcome new members in with. I just have a good ‘vibe’ about the whole thing.

Well … I was going to start (and, hopefully finish) a new personal project. But this should be a good way to prepare for modeling a number of realistic humans. I like the nine week time frame too!

Placeholder.

EDIT: Well, even with 9 weeks I get anything off the ground … my life interfered with my hobby once again.

Congratulations to all who finished!

ill try it.
placeholder

I’m in! Category A. (placeholder)

This is my first post here, hopefully the first of many.

I’ll give it a try! Category A.

memo to myself: if you have 2 month time, don’t do everything on the last two days!

Attachments

Hi !
Me Category A.
Where we post wip ?
http://onirike.free.fr/image/Wip/labede_alternate02.jpg

Possible placeholder :slight_smile:

otsoa : you can post your WIPs in the Works in progress forum. Create a new thread and post your images :slight_smile:

Ok, Thx.Lets go !

Hi I want to join Category A and build all the model in blender but
You can use Photoshop Cs4 3d Paint Capabilities?
or use a 3d paint aplication.

just to know.

Placeholder category A
Here are the lowres images of my contribution.
Only wish I hadn’t been that bloody distracted the last few days :slight_smile:
Thanks for a great challenge!

Attachments

hmm, I’ve never really modeled a face before, but I’ll definately give it a try. I’m in for Cat A…

Very interesting contest, I can’t wait to see the final creations.

placeholder - category A

Sounds like fun. I will try to participate.
Placeholder. Cat A i guess

<-=PlaceHolder=->

WIP Thread:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1227153

Category A More than likely.

Placeholder

Awww, I really should be finishing off my other projects but there’s just no way I can resist this one. Problem is deciding between category A or B… I follow Felix example and say category A more than likely (mainly due to the chubby guy looking like a dirty cop, I want to model him!). Anyway, if by some miracle one finds the time, is it ok to enter both categories?

thanks fazillatheef for the heads up!